Photo perfectly illustrating how Eddie will get finished by Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.
This will be exploitable since round one. And therefore alvarez will win.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg

WAT DID YOU SAY MATE?

Man, that's what u get for trying to drop some knowledge... Some people just can't handle the bitter truth I S'pose

Unfortunately Conor haters are a peculiar breed of despicable and instead of admitting they are wrong just create new accounts. I'm guessing with Khabib AV's this time

I suspect many will have Conor avs for the next 6 months due to all the lost bets hahaha

Easy money for Connor. When will all the shertards realize you don't bet against Trump and you don't bet against Connor...

Easy money for Connor. When will all the shertards realize you don't bet against Trump and you don't bet against Connor...

We are already seeing khabib elevated as their next savior

Kabob got rocked by Michael Johnson who is small and doesn't pack alot of power. Imagine what happens when Connor tags him with the left. All that wrestling skill goes out the window and he would be in survival mode as he gets picked apart

Kabob got rocked by Michael Johnson who is small and doesn't pack alot of power. Imagine what happens when Connor tags him with the left. All that wrestling skill goes out the window and he would be in survival mode as he gets picked apart

It would be great to see

As Conor perfectly detailed in the press conference, Eddie, despite being labeled as a "boxer" has very sloppy/loopy technique and is very chinny. Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter. This exact sequence is going to be available to Conor in Round 1 and will be exploited throughout the fight should it last more than 1.

cerrone_pivot.png

Post fight edit ftw:

giphy.gif

Love this too much.

Bow down to the goat.

@Hardkore @KONE @essieyessie @Bjjpitbull8 @MonkeyGirl

You casuals witnessed predictable greatness last night. Hope you continue to grasp how someone who posts without teenage angst is able to continually make such great predictions
Conor winning doesn't change that you have the biggest shit post on sherdog or close. I never once predicted this fight just said both men possessed skills to beat the other. At one point in fact I picked Conor to win. Did you bet on it like I did Diaz Mcgregor 1? I've posted my many times.

I'm happy for Conor and never once said it would surprise me if he won. Why you keep tagging me in other people predictions posts is beyond me.

I don't care and am indifferent to these events. I was at a 5 star restaurant eating miso truffle butter strip steak and cheesecake for my woman's bday, an idea you probably know notbing about.

It's amazing how many self proclaimed hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that the casual
As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.
This will be exploitable since round one. And therefore alvarez will win.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg
It's amazing how many supposedly hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that they don't know shit. What's it like to follow a sport for so long and actually have absolutely no idea of what you're seeing?

It's amazing how many self proclaimed hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that the casual

It's amazing how many supposedly hardcore fans have always disparaged Conor. It turns out that they don't know shit. What's it like to follow a sport for so long and actually have absolutely no idea of what you're seeing?

Agree my friend almost as sad as 90% of sherdog picking hunt to beat lesnar

As Conor perfectly detailed in the press conference, Eddie, despite being labeled as a "boxer" has very sloppy/loopy technique and is very chinny. Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter. This exact sequence is going to be available to Conor in Round 1 and will be exploited throughout the fight should it last more than 1.

cerrone_pivot.png

Post fight edit ftw:

giphy.gif
Well played

How is @KONE still on sherdog? Dude makes the worst predictions and gets shitted on after every big event.

@D 1 Wrestler the king of taking out these 'hardcore' fans with their heads up their own asses

cerrone_pivot.png

Post fight edit ftw:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back