Photo perfectly illustrating how Eddie will get finished by Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie is an exceptionally sloppy striker, always has been.
beiing wild isnt necessarily sloppy, plenty of great strikers dont throw with picture perfect technique. I dare you say that Anthony Johnson is a sloppy striker because he throws plenty of looping punches.

You're obviating that Conor will be gassed and beat up... C'mon !

Eddie could win in whatever fashion you want, good luck. I'm didn't thought that Conor would starched Nate in the first (not even in their first match), because Nate is a well known durable and tough fighter, just like Eddie, but that doesn't mean that Eddie can avoid Conor for 5 rounds. I'm not betting my house for a 1st round KO, but I'm down with Conor as the winner in this fight.

I don't know why I'm gonna say this cos I actually see the fight going very similar to the Pettis fight and Eddie wrestling the fk outta McG BUUUT - I keep envisioning Eddie shooting and McG stepping back and landing a god awful knee to nail the KO :s

I am a big McG fan so it may just be wishful thinking lol.

is there anything Eddie can do once he reads this thread?

Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter.
Cowboy Combo
QJ29INU.gif

>
13s of boredom
giphy.gif

As you can see in these pictures, conor has no ground game, despite having 2 jiu jitsu coaches.
This will be exploitable since round one. And therefore alvarez will win.

Conor-and-Mendes.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like my photos were better

As Conor perfectly detailed in the press conference, Eddie, despite being labeled as a "boxer" has very sloppy/loopy technique and is very chinny. Cerrone is a solid counter striker, but is no where near the stratosphere of Conor, especially with that left hook counter. This exact sequence is going to be available to Conor in Round 1 and will be exploited throughout the fight should it last more than 1.

cerrone_pivot.png

@Hardkore @KONE @essieyessie @Bjjpitbull8 @MonkeyGirl

You casuals witnessed predictable greatness last night. Hope you continue to grasp how someone who posts without teenage angst is able to continually make such great predictions

The crow eating should be epic

Unfortunately Conor haters are a peculiar breed of despicable and instead of admitting they are wrong just create new accounts. I'm guessing with Khabib AV's this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back