Photo perfectly illustrating how Eddie will get finished by Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie is an exceptionally sloppy striker, always has been.

Photo demonstrating how eddie will beat conor

image.jpg

Who has Eddie submit recently ?

you get chinnier with age, he has never fought someone with conors power and accuracy
He's fought multiple better fighters. Conor has no wrestling and his bjj is mediocre at best and that's being nice. Plus, the dramatic gassing at the end of 2nd rounds.

Let's not confuse a crotch sniffer with a wrestler, gentlemen.

Conor's bjj is probably pretty good by now having dillon danis full time

So if a brawler and a boxer would fight they end up in an endless loophole :)
You saw it in Anderson Silva/Forrest Griffin. Its whoever is better at their respective field. Same with Lawler/Macdonald

I see Eddie winning a different way, shown here:
View attachment 147647
This is how Eddie can win and I think the ONLY way he can win. Beating Pettis with his wrestling proves he can take a high-level striker and lay/lean on them to a decision. It won't be pretty or exciting but this is his path to victory.

If Eddie tries to beat Conor in a striking match his chin will fail him and he will get KO'ed. He doesn't have the accuracy/technique to get to Conor first.

Im a Conor fan but Alvarez is his toughest fight imo. Hes a better bersion of Chad Mendes. He wrestle humped Pettis most of the fight and Pettis was on defense most of the time. McGregor will get taken down in round 1 and maybe get TKOd.

The same amount of people that have knocked out eddie recently.
Well, I got your point but you need to admit that it's nuts to argue that Eddie will submit Conor, and that's something you brought to the table. I would be agreed with you if you were talking about a Nate, but it isn't.
Aldo hasn't been KO'ed until it happen. Maybe Conor could not KO'd Eddie but he definitely had the ability to hurt him, and finished him in the process as Eddie had the ability to lay n pray on him all 5 rounds... You can choose what you heart tells you.

Conor fights south paw...

Well, I got your point but you need to admit that it's nuts to argue that Eddie will submit Conor, and that's something you brought to the table. I would be agreed with you if you were talking about a Nate, but it isn't.
Aldo hasn't been KO'ed until it happen. Maybe Conor could not KO'd Eddie but he definitely had the ability to hurt him, and finished him in the process as Eddie had the ability to lay n pray on him all 5 rounds... You can choose what you heart tells you.
He can't submit a gassed beat up conor? Who isn't exactly a bjj wiz. Eddie could ud him, tko him with gnp or sub him. He has more ways to win than conor. You're picking with your heart if you think this guy can just ko anybody in the 1st, just like the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back