PHOTO: Nick Diaz Visits President Donald Trump Alongside Dana White & Colby Covington

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Well they do at least have one thing in common, they both like to grab women. Trumps likes to grab them by the pussy, Nick like to grab them by the throat.
Free-To-Work is coming for you and your union!

Free-To-Work is coming for you and your union!
{<huh}

Nick has been free to work for awhile. He just doesn't want to. Not sure if thats what you meant by your reply, just thought i would point that out.

Oh i get it now. Sorry a few beers in tonight. I don't work for the 226, i just support their cause when they tried to strong arm the Feritta's. Not like you would understand join date 2018, its way before your time.

Dana White is going to pay a visit to you, tonight, TS.

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif
I'll be waiting for him, like Nick Diaz on the desk.

{<huh}

Nick has been free to work for awhile. He just doesn't want to. Not sure if thats what you meant by your reply, just thought i would point that out.

Oh i get it now. Sorry a few beers in tonight. I don't work for the 226, i just support their cause when they tried to strong arm the Feritta's. Not like you would understand join date 2018, its way before your time.
I am a New Yorker. When awful vile Sheldon Silver nuked NY MMA because of his connections to the Culinary Union, I remember well. War Janus!

no clinton and lewinski?

I leave this thread dissapointed

No idea why Kamura isn't on Sherdog. He would WRECK every shoop tournament.

No idea why Kamura isn't on Sherdog. He would WRECK every shoop tournament.

Nah. Trump likes winners. He's not letting in some retired fighter, with a .500 record in the UFC

So, the guy with countless bankruptcies who sells America out to Russian oligarchs likes winners? Yea, OK.

Oh this would have been the greatest photo in history had it been real.

I am a New Yorker. When awful vile Sheldon Silver nuked NY MMA because of his connections to the Culinary Union, I remember well. War Janus!
What are you trying to prove? That you read some shit? I mean, don't we all do that nowadays?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back