PHOTO: Nick Diaz Visits President Donald Trump Alongside Dana White & Colby Covington

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
Trump once fought a man three times his own size.

tenor.gif

So, the guy with countless bankruptcies who sells America out to Russian oligarchs likes winners? Yea, OK.
The difference between what you think you understand, and what you actually understand is as wide as the difference between the number of times you post, and the number of times people agree and "like."

One day you’re going to look back and feel embarrassed that you thought the way you do now.

Trump had Deontay Wilder and Lennox Lewis stand behind him at the desk as he pardoned a black athlete.

Did you know black and Hispanic unemployment is at record lows under Trump? Did you know more black people and hispanics voted for Trump than any other republican?

I’m guessing that doesn’t fit your narrative.

Lmao he must of been so uncomfortable.

Also black unemployment has been trending down sonce about 2012 iirc well before trump was in office. Guess that doesnt fit your narrative either. Besides idgaf what the dude does hes way to close to russia and that shit unamerican as fuck. One day you blind followers are gonna look back and feel embarrased that your boy sold out your country to our longest standing enemy.

Diaz and trump do have something in common. Not really doing anything the past two years.

That’s because nobody truly wants to hear anything good he could’ve done. People want to hear bad things or twist things so that they’re bad because they want drama. Trump is the best target for that. It’s outrage society. Anything good he may have done has been buried under other bullshit.

Lmao he must of been so uncomfortable.

Also black unemployment has been trending down sonce about 2012 iirc well before trump was in office. Guess that doesnt fit your narrative either. Besides idgaf what the dude does hes way to close to russia and that shit unamerican as fuck. One day you blind followers are gonna look back and feel embarrased that your boy sold out your country to our longest standing enemy.

Get real. Leave that patriotic bullshit at home. Stop acting like Stalin is going to rise up from the grave and re-spread communism alongside Putin.

That’s because nobody truly wants to hear anything good he could’ve done. People want to hear bad things or twist things so that they’re bad because they want drama. Trump is the best target for that. It’s outrage society. Anything good he may have done has been buried under other bullshit.
9ff.gif

No way anyone named Diaz is allowed within a mile of the white house without ten forms of photo ID and their birth certificate

Dana looks like he’s staring at nicks package

Get real. Leave that patriotic bullshit at home. Stop acting like Stalin is going to rise up from the grave and re-spread communism alongside Putin.

{<jimmies}go run off a cliff with the rest of the lemmings fuckbiy

Yeah its all a conspiracy everyone just wants to pick on poor wittle twump and his legion boohoo lmfao you guys are such fucking snowflakes

Fuck you and your Stan Marsh mentality. “dis is merica!”

stan marsh? really a fucking cartoon? Oh ok I get it you're literally a little boy. Well listen here kiddo I'll teach ya something. It has literally fuck all to do with patriotism and everything to do with simply the best interest of the society we are all forced to reside in. Russia has continually made power moves that have remained unchecked cuz your sweet potato and chief is still paying back loans from them because literally no banker in NY would lend him money when he went bankrupt the second time. The continual fly-by's in restricted airspace with nuclear capable russian bombers, and constant flexing of their military might isn't just for shits and giggles. Go read a fucking book about WW2 and learn about the strategic importance of crimea and why they annexed it again. We were literally fighting a proxy war in syria against russia before pulling out because your boy didnt wanna offend his buddies. There's one common thread between BLM, unite the right, ANTIFA and every other socio-political shitshow and thats russian propaganda. It has been validated by multiple third party sources that they've been making extensive efforts in causing civil unrest in our own country via the propagation of fake news and social media bullshit memes designed to simply cause two parties to draw a line in the sand against eachother. They really seem to have a genuine interest in disrupting our society, but I guess thats ok to you right?

Now as to why the world somehow spawned a generation of little internet dwelling pussies like you who aren't man enough to actually enlist and defend their country I'll never understand, but that sure as fuck doesn't bode well for our future. If you're literally so fucking braindead that you'll sit there and deny the vast mountains of proof and legitimately think that its aaaallll just one conspiracy to disparage ONE guy that does a perfectly good job at ruining his own image, and if you REALLY that okay with all the bullshit games russias playing?

then they need to take you and the rest of your sycophantic lil cult of trump snowflakes and throw you the fuck out of our country instead of the Mexicans.

TL;DR assuming you're too busy playing fortnite and getting yelled at by your mom for playing your music too loud: Fuckoutta here with that bullshit you lil mongoloid

Half Mexican if I'm not mistaken. That's enough for ICE to throw anyone into their child dungeons.

lmao diaz in a ICE child dungeon... he'd be stockton slapping so many kids around I cant unsee it "you gon eat them animal crackers lil homie? ..NAH you aint"

<{natewhut}>

The difference between what you think you understand, and what you actually understand is as wide as the difference between the number of times you post, and the number of times people agree and "like."

Boy, I was a member on here for more than a decade before the "like" system existed. Besides which, anyone whose validation depends on "likes" on Sherdog probably needs to re-examine his or her life.

that's not really Nick in that picture. It's photoshopped.

Boy, I was a member on here for more than a decade before the "like" system existed. Besides which, anyone whose validation depends on "likes" on Sherdog probably needs to re-examine his or her life.

How do you know it's a boy? You don't.

Back