PHOTO: Nick Diaz Visits President Donald Trump Alongside Dana White & Colby Covington

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
After Diaz left, they built a diagonal wall on Trump's desk.

You got me good you bastard well done

How'd he get over the wall? I thought it was yuge?

Trump got a UFC belt before Nick.

Trump 1, 2 and 5.

Djk62WtV4AAOU6J.jpg

<mma4>

Colby would call ICE on Diaz within seconds of seeing him

Nah. Trump likes winners. He's not letting in some retired fighter, with a .500 record in the UFC

Diaz is too brown for the white house.

Only American Bois like Colby, Weidman, Rockhold, etc are welcomed.

Then again, if Diaz dressed like this...Im sure Trump would let em in.

318d9b9ff3d24fc225dd7a5859e86a78.jpg

Someone shoop the "Shad face" onto one of those pictures and that will put it over the top...

Diaz is too brown for the white house.

Only American Bois like Colby, Weidman, Rockhold, etc are welcomed.

Then again, if Diaz dressed like this...Im sure Trump would let em in.

318d9b9ff3d24fc225dd7a5859e86a78.jpg

One day you’re going to look back and feel embarrassed that you thought the way you do now.

Trump had Deontay Wilder and Lennox Lewis stand behind him at the desk as he pardoned a black athlete.

Did you know black and Hispanic unemployment is at record lows under Trump? Did you know more black people and hispanics voted for Trump than any other republican?

I’m guessing that doesn’t fit your narrative.

Dana White is going to pay a visit to you, tonight, TS.

tumblr_mtug6xpEdb1si9idzo1_400.gif

TrumpDesk2.jpg

Attachments

• TrumpDesk2.jpg
    TrumpDesk2.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 2
LMFAO....First of all it was a joke.

As for him pardoning that old boxer.....That was a good pardon...Then he pardon other well known criminals...I thought this was America? Where the law is above everything...Then again, Trump said he could pardon himself

As if Trump is the reason for unemployment...You do know, that the economy for the most part has nothing to do with the president, right? Sorry there is simply no evidence that it's because of trump.

The economy can crash tomorrow.....Im sure trump wont take any credit for that lol.

My narrative is reality...Not your bullshit trump cult.

I fucking hate fucks like you who put Trump over America...I don't bend the knee for any man....Sorry I put American first, unlike you.

This isn’t a movie. You’re embarrassing yourself.

As for your Trump cult remark, you’re the one who wrote an essay about how you don’t bend the knee and how Trump is this and that.

You are coming off like a 14 year old brainwashed dork.

Well they do at least have one thing in common, they both like to grab women. Trumps likes to grab them by the pussy, Nick like to grab them by the throat.

Gonna take a guess and say that's not a real photo

Nick is waiting on Ivanka and Dana on Melania while Trump watches

One day you’re going to look back and feel embarrassed that you thought the way you do now.

Trump had Deontay Wilder and Lennox Lewis stand behind him at the desk as he pardoned a black athlete.

Did you know black and Hispanic unemployment is at record lows under Trump? Did you know more black people and hispanics voted for Trump than any other republican?

I’m guessing that doesn’t fit your narrative.
don't bother, dude is just a little whiny bitch with a victim mentality.

Diaz and trump do have something in common. Not really doing anything the past two years.

Back