PHOTO: Nick Diaz Visits President Donald Trump Alongside Dana White & Colby Covington

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
did the donald dumpf let nate spank him with the belt? or did he take a piss on it?

stan marsh? really a fucking cartoon? Oh ok I get it you're literally a little boy. Well listen here kiddo I'll teach ya something. It has literally fuck all to do with patriotism and everything to do with simply the best interest of the society we are all forced to reside in. Russia has continually made power moves that have remained unchecked cuz your sweet potato and chief is still paying back loans from them because literally no banker in NY would lend him money when he went bankrupt the second time. The continual fly-by's in restricted airspace with nuclear capable russian bombers, and constant flexing of their military might isn't just for shits and giggles. Go read a fucking book about WW2 and learn about the strategic importance of crimea and why they annexed it again. We were literally fighting a proxy war in syria against russia before pulling out because your boy didnt wanna offend his buddies. There's one common thread between BLM, unite the right, ANTIFA and every other socio-political shitshow and thats russian propaganda. It has been validated by multiple third party sources that they've been making extensive efforts in causing civil unrest in our own country via the propagation of fake news and social media bullshit memes designed to simply cause two parties to draw a line in the sand against eachother. They really seem to have a genuine interest in disrupting our society, but I guess thats ok to you right?

Now as to why the world somehow spawned a generation of little internet dwelling pussies like you who aren't man enough to actually enlist and defend their country I'll never understand, but that sure as fuck doesn't bode well for our future. If you're literally so fucking braindead that you'll sit there and deny the vast mountains of proof and legitimately think that its aaaallll just one conspiracy to disparage ONE guy that does a perfectly good job at ruining his own image, and if you REALLY that okay with all the bullshit games russias playing?

then they need to take you and the rest of your sycophantic lil cult of trump snowflakes and throw you the fuck out of our country instead of the Mexicans.

TL;DR assuming you're too busy playing fortnite and getting yelled at by your mom for playing your music too loud: Fuckoutta here with that bullshit you lil mongoloid

upload_2018-8-3_20-52-56.gif

Dana's friends with Trump. Putin seems to like fighting sports.

With all the Dana/Tyson/Trump/Putin/Khabib/Conor/Colby connections, I wouldn't be surprised if Boxing or MMA made up part of the discussion in that "secret" Trump/Putin meeting recently.

Half Mexican if I'm not mistaken. That's enough for ICE to throw anyone into their child dungeons.

... That escalated quickly.

He's a citizen. Why are you being racist?

Dana's friends with Trump. Putin seems to like fighting sports.

With all the Dana/Tyson/Trump/Putin/Khabib/Conor/Colby connections, I wouldn't be surprised if Boxing or MMA made up part of the discussion in that "secret" Trump/Putin meeting recently.

UFC / Russian collusion
Dana knows trump, trump knows putin, putin watches UFC, khabib knows putin.......

Oh snap

... That escalated quickly.

He's a citizen. Why are you being racist?

Not racist at all. You're the racist for thinking there was any racism in my posts. Oh, I forgot that ICE is a perfectly functioning, objective organization with no recent controversies at all.

I know he's a citizen you lunkheads. My posts in here were jokes.

Boy, I was a member on here for more than a decade before the "like" system existed. Besides which, anyone whose validation depends on "likes" on Sherdog probably needs to re-examine his or her life.
Validation? No. But it is a good indicator that you are a troll who people roll their eyes at.

This thread is hilarious.

Back