Philippines president allegedly hung like a horse

Lol at this guy proud of his lumpia

soggy oily filthy lumpia

images

Yeah... What the fuck? I hope this was a bad translation or something.

Incredible that this guy is president of a country.

You have too see his die hard supporters and the great lengths they take just to try and spin Duterte's antics like this. You would say "Its incredible people like that exists".

I mean 4 inches is big for a Filipino so ya of course he thinks he's hung like William Hung.

When I saw the thread title my first thought was 'Yup, there's a thread totally worth making about an subject totally worth discussing."

I mean 4 inches is big for a Filipino so ya of course he thinks he's hung like William Hung.

Lmao! totally lost
I'm kind of surprised nobody has shot this guy, yet, but apparently he's quite popular:
Duterte's Popularity Hits Highest Ahead of Midterm Elections

Which is really disturbing, they have a supper majority and their rabid supporters will support him if he turns his regime into brutal dictatorship, the current political oposition is so inept, the Duterte regime has the supper majority. Whats scary is their increasing pro China stance.!

Sonds ghey …. isn't this the dude who thinks gheyism can be cured?

This was also the foundation of Ross Perot's campaign and he did pretty well.

You guys are lucky for having Trump instead of this buffoon.

I can believe he is thick. But given his race and subrace it is impossible for him to be over 6 inches lol. Dick size length is racial based upon evoutionary pressures. But girth way lesd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back