Philippines president allegedly hung like a horse

Thinly veiled homosexual thread.

giphy.gif

“He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call “Jumbo,” hooting once, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this?,” and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation. At the same time, he would oblige aides to take dictation standing in the door of his office bathroom while he went about emptying his bowels, as if in some alpha-male ritual assertion of his primacy. Even on the floors of the House and Senate, he would extravagantly rummage away at his groin, sometimes reaching his hand through a pocket and leaning with half-lifted leg for more thorough access.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/131117/presidential-penis-short-history

Is the an Asian manlet? I also heard he doesn’t even have a jacked up Ford F-350 ffs.

I worked with an apprentice a few years ago who was like 5’5 and 130. One of the first things he said to me when it was him and I alone working on a new electrical room was pretty similar. He goes a - “my girlfriend and I have one thing in common. She loves big old dicks and I love having one”. He also went on to say he “had a big, fat old cock” and a few other things.

I answered back saying I figured mine was bigger and told him I’d prove it, reaching for my zipper. He looked terrified and I tainted him saying “you’re all talk, no cock”. He never called my bluff and I never had to hear about his dick again.

Last edited:
What a joke when that is your president. I shouldnt talk since president isnt far behind his homicidal clown.

Man idk there's something about Theresa May that makes me want to bang the shit out of her. Even though I don't approve of her handling of Brexit

It's heartwarming to see people like you willing to cross the aisle, so to speak, in spite of political disagreements.

“He early became fabled for a Rabelaisian earthiness, urinating in the parking lot of the House Office Building as the urge took him; if a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call “Jumbo,” hooting once, “Have you ever seen anything as big as this?,” and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation. At the same time, he would oblige aides to take dictation standing in the door of his office bathroom while he went about emptying his bowels, as if in some alpha-male ritual assertion of his primacy. Even on the floors of the House and Senate, he would extravagantly rummage away at his groin, sometimes reaching his hand through a pocket and leaning with half-lifted leg for more thorough access.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/131117/presidential-penis-short-history

So Duterte is the Lyndon Johnson of the Philippines.

<mma4>

'My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) — they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b***h, Duterte, you’re so hard,' he claimed.

Lmao at this homo (not that there's anything wrong with that) walking around a bunch of dudes with a raging erection.
Yeah... What the fuck? I hope this was a bad translation or something.

Incredible that this guy is president of a country.

I've learned a lot about the penises of various world leaders in the past few years - perhaps more than I ever wanted to know.

I think it's time for more female leaders. Share your secrets Angie!

german%20europe%20finance%20crisis-443573715.grid-6x2.jpg

Make my millenium May!

KAKAKA-579693.jpg

She once said in a speech that she had a 7 inch clit.

Yeah... What the fuck? I hope this was a bad translation or something.

Incredible that this guy is president of a country.

Him and Trump exposed the flaws of democracy. Time to go back to a monarchy!

Him and Trump exposed the flaws of democracy. Time to go back to a monarchy!
Democracy has been exposed for a while.

Our former president Carlos Menem could saw wathever he want without any criticism. He was the biggest troll in history. In 1996, in a public speech, he said this:

"In very short term we are going to open a bid for a space flying system which will allow us, through a platform that might be installed in Cordoba.. those ships are going to fly out of the atmosphere, they are going to enter the stratosphere and from there they will chose any place they want to go. In that way we would be able to be inside 30 minutes in Japan, Korea or anywhere else in the world we want, and of course, in another planet if life is found there".

Straight face the whole time. Zero fucks given.
People cheering for him.
Fucking OG.
He carried the country to bankruptcy, trafficked illegal weapons, got a son killed under weird circumstances, married a chilean model who was 35 years younger.. won the next elections (withdrew from the ballotage).
He is still a senator and people still vote for him. Privilege pension and all.

Back