Philippines president allegedly hung like a horse

Well apparently it almost touches his belly button so you be the judge
But he is also a 5'6" manlet. So his penis not touching his belly button isn't really any achievement. For example, I'm a real Sherdog who is 6'6", if you round that up I'd be 7 feet tall. But my penis actually touches my belly button. If my math is correct, My penis would be twice as long as President Duterte.

tl;dr: Manlet height = manlet penis.

Damnit. I thought this was a thread about Duterte literally being hung from a rope.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...boasts-size-penis-claims-highly-equipped.html

Philippine President Duterte boasts about the size of his penis and claims he is 'highly-equipped' thanks to his father in latest bizarre speech

By Chiara Fiorillo For Mailonline10:40 EDT 08 Apr 2019, updated 11:52 EDT 08 Apr 2019

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has boasted about the size of his penis, claiming he is 'highly-equipped', during a campaign rally.

During the speech, held at the Puerto Princesa City Coliseum in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Duterte said he has a turgid penis which 'points all the way up'.

He claimed that a man is measured by his character, but then added that a man's good looks count for nothing if he has a small penis.

For this reason, he said, he would have been unhappy if God gave him a tiny penis.

'If God gave me a small penis, I would have cut it in front of the altar,' he said, making his supporters laugh during the rally.

Son of a b***h, is this all you have given me?'

He then recounted the old times when, as a student, he lived at the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in Manila.

He said he used to walk around naked, while other residents would cover up with a towel.

Duterte said the size of his penis would draw admiration from other students who would look at it.

'My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) — they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b***h, Duterte, you’re so hard,' he claimed.

He also added that when he was young his penis 'almost looked up to the sky'.

He then moved his microphone up and pointed it all the way to the ceiling, as the crowd laughed at his claims.

Duterte even said his penis was so upright that its top would almost touch his belly button.

He said: 'I’m very thankful to my father. At least he let me out into the world highly-equipped.'

He also recalled visiting a place full of women, who ran away saying: ‘We don’t like him. That skinny guy. He won’t stop (having sex).'

This is not the first time the president has used sexual anecdotes in public.

In December 2018, Duterte said when he was younger he touched the family's domestic helper while she was asleep.

The story caused outrage until his spokesperson Salvador Panelo claimed it was untrue.

Last August, the president provoked worldwide outrage when he said: 'As long as there are many beautiful women, there will be more rape cases.'

{<jordan}
giphy.gif

Time for Kim Jong Un and Bashir al-Assad to reveal their dicktator credentials.

Men that have big dicks don't talk about having a big dick or how everyone is impressed with his size. That's usually some BS men with tiny dicks say.

Came here to post this.

Men that have big dicks don't talk about having a big dick or how everyone is impressed with his size. That's usually some BS men with tiny dicks say.

Bullshit. I have a huge cock and I constantly brag about it.

So he's gay and would prance around other boys with a boner, yet apparently later went on to rape a bunch of women before they ran away? Talk about bizarre admissions from a 75 year old Asian manlet.

He's Asian. 5.5 incher would be considered Dirk Diggler levels over there.

I think it's time for more female leaders. Share your secrets Angie!

german%20europe%20finance%20crisis-443573715.grid-6x2.jpg

Merkel carries herself like she's got a can of pringles in between her legs. No doubt in my mind, her cock is huge.

Disappointed that I got this far in a thread and haven't even seen a Sheland pony joke...

I have Star Wars on the brain, I read the title as Palpatine and his huge schwartz

ThornyForkedAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

Back