Philippines president allegedly hung like a horse

steve38

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...boasts-size-penis-claims-highly-equipped.html

Philippine President Duterte boasts about the size of his penis and claims he is 'highly-equipped' thanks to his father in latest bizarre speech

By Chiara Fiorillo For Mailonline10:40 EDT 08 Apr 2019, updated 11:52 EDT 08 Apr 2019

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has boasted about the size of his penis, claiming he is 'highly-equipped', during a campaign rally.

During the speech, held at the Puerto Princesa City Coliseum in Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Duterte said he has a turgid penis which 'points all the way up'.

He claimed that a man is measured by his character, but then added that a man's good looks count for nothing if he has a small penis.

For this reason, he said, he would have been unhappy if God gave him a tiny penis.

'If God gave me a small penis, I would have cut it in front of the altar,' he said, making his supporters laugh during the rally.

Son of a b***h, is this all you have given me?'

He then recounted the old times when, as a student, he lived at the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) in Manila.

He said he used to walk around naked, while other residents would cover up with a towel.

Duterte said the size of his penis would draw admiration from other students who would look at it.

'My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) — they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b***h, Duterte, you’re so hard,' he claimed.

He also added that when he was young his penis 'almost looked up to the sky'.

He then moved his microphone up and pointed it all the way to the ceiling, as the crowd laughed at his claims.

Duterte even said his penis was so upright that its top would almost touch his belly button.

He said: 'I’m very thankful to my father. At least he let me out into the world highly-equipped.'

He also recalled visiting a place full of women, who ran away saying: ‘We don’t like him. That skinny guy. He won’t stop (having sex).'

This is not the first time the president has used sexual anecdotes in public.

In December 2018, Duterte said when he was younger he touched the family's domestic helper while she was asleep.

The story caused outrage until his spokesperson Salvador Panelo claimed it was untrue.

Last August, the president provoked worldwide outrage when he said: 'As long as there are many beautiful women, there will be more rape cases.'

{<jordan}

GTY_donald_trump_ml_160304_16x9_992.jpg

Trump could probably wrap three hands around it at the same time.

He must have great balance with 3 legs.

Last edited:
Meh. Who cares about a big dick unless it's sporting a glistening snowcap of smegma?

Men that have big dicks don't talk about having a big dick or how everyone is impressed with his size. That's usually some BS men with tiny dicks say.

I've learned a lot about the penises of various world leaders in the past few years - perhaps more than I ever wanted to know.

I think it's time for more female leaders. Share your secrets Angie!

german%20europe%20finance%20crisis-443573715.grid-6x2.jpg

Make my millenium May!

KAKAKA-579693.jpg

Sounds like he's gay.

'My towel, I won’t (wrap it around me). I will just walk towards them (naked) — they would admire me. (They’d tell me) ‘Son of a b***h, Duterte, you’re so hard,' he claimed.

Lmao at this homo (not that there's anything wrong with that) walking around a bunch of dudes with a raging erection.

Back