Philippines president allegedly hung like a horse

giphy.gif
Prudish by comparison to duterte

You are essentially criticizing me for being too "absolutist".

Let me rephrase myself and qualify it better

"SOME people who have to say I am the king is no true king"

There. Are you happy now?

This particular example, IMO, reeks of desperation, BTW.
It's nothing personal I find obviously flawed logic irksome.

It's nothing personal I find obviously flawed logic irksome.

What I find irksome is someone who clearly knows what's I mean to say, but has to point out a "but but, it's not ALL Muslims, duh" type argument.

You could literally scan Sherdog and look for any absolutist comment and point to the flaws of absolutism. I expect you to now go forth and do this, just to be consistent ...

Absolute statements are often used to add emphasis to a comment for dramatic effect. Particularly when making a general observation.

In Game of Thrones, if Tywin Lannister had said "SOME men who have to say I am the king, is no true king", just to be "logically sound" by your standards ... his comment would have lacked dramatic effect.

What I find irksome is someone who clearly knows what's I mean to say, but has to point out a "but but, it's not ALL Muslims, duh" type argument.
Understood. I have a few questions. Do you have a big penis? If not can you read minds or have access to the collective memories of all large membered men to be able to make such a sweeping generalization? Men brag about everything but the one thing we won't brag about is our MANHOOD?
<YeahOKJen>

You could literally scan Sherdog and look for any absolutist comment and point to the flaws of absolutism. I expect you to now go forth and do this, just to be consistent ...
Or you know just the threads that I participate in.

Absolute statements are often used to add emphasis to a comment for dramatic effect. Particularly when making a general observation.
I prefer to bring facts and logic to arguments and save the drama for the stage. I apologize for assuming and projecting though I know not everyone shares the same approach.

Who said anything about need?

We're not monolithic people. Some of us are arrogant and like to show off. Some of us are insecure and it is coping mechanism to show it off. Many of us never say a word.

You've really never seen an ostentatious display of wealth? Or are you just uncomfortable at the fact that very well hung men not only exist, but they would emphasize that fact rather than hiding it?
Its funny because you never make fun of guys with little dicks lol, you can see how insecure guys are the moment you tell them you have a big one they feel threatened.
And that alone they feel you are making fun of them just for saying you have a huge hog.

If you have a big dick you dont talk about it you be about it

Wouldn't be shocked if a scandal was uncovered re: using taxpayer money for HGH injections into the pee pee.

Back