Phil Davis: I am the best grappler the UFC has ever seen at LHW

This guy gets on my nerves more and more. Why aren't we treating him like Jon Jones? I just don't understand.

Nah he tooled him. Beat him everywhere Davis had nothing for him.

I seem to be the only one on this forum who sort of enjoyed seeing Rashad outwork him like that. Don't think the fight was as bad as people make it out to be.

Looks like Phil is in full troll mode (or Sonnen mode). He did say he realized he has to talk more to get the fights he wants.

I seem to be the only one on this forum who sort of enjoyed seeing Rashad outwork him like that. Don't think the fight was as bad as people make it out to be.

It wasn't that bad i agree. Rashad showed he was at another level.

This guy gets on my nerves more and more. Why aren't we treating him like Jon Jones? I just don't understand.

He isn't Jones level yet but he is rapidly getting there. I like him less and less everyday.

Then why did he absolutely avoid any grappling against vinny? He ditched his lnp style cause he knew he wasn't the better grappler, he was scared to try to dry hump vinny like everyone else cause he knew vinny was in another league

A couple things:

-Davis said he'd go to the ground with Vinny Magahles, and he avoided the ground like the plague
-Will people ease it with the Tim Kennedy outgrappled Roger Gracie shit? Gracie took Kennedy down easily and had his back for most of the first round. He simply gassed and wasn't able to keep up in an MMA setting.

He might be.

Except he definitely can't be and isn't.

evansdavisx-large.jpg

Have people on here forgot that Hashad absolutely dominated, mauled, and wrestlefucked Davis over 5 rounds? It appears Davis himself has. Laughable.

Haha like all things sherdog we start in extremes and eventually move towards the truth.

Phil says he's the best...absolutely wrong

Sherdog makes it seem like he's the worst..also wrong

Truth is that he is one of the top but not the best. I like talkative Phil because I see what he is doing but man big moment to jump into the title picture came when he got the rumble fight and he came up short overall

Ouch. I know he lost to Kennedy but haven't seen the fight; I assumed he lost it standing :eek:.

He lost in standing and on the ground. Roger gassed pretty early.

Back