Phil Davis: I am the best grappler the UFC has ever seen at LHW

Davis is trying to get himself matched up against a "LHW Dennis Siver" en route to a title shot...

He looked awful against Rumble. Hopefully he's improved. The LHW division is my favorite right now and it would be good to see if he can compete.

Could be,he has great ground game. Jones is also really good,he sub's black belts

He's just trying to remind Dana after his coke comments. Let me throw this out there, I really shouldn't have made that other comment..

Vinny Magalhaes v Phil Davis Metamoris super-fight please

rashad-evans-biting-into-phil-davis-bulge-mounted-cross-ufc-ultimate-fights-e1351015995676.jpg

He probably not the best one ever. But hes probably the best one currently right now at LHW

He probably not the best one ever. But hes probably the best one currently right now at LHW

Nope. Hes not better than Rashad or Cormier. Rumble treated him like his little brother. Nothing wrong with that, hes fighting the best guys in the world. Davis can still improve if he can find a halfway decent technique on the feet. Its really the only thing holding him back. Idk im not really a fan but i can see him being a threat in like 2 years if he focused on kickboxing.

lol Has Davis been bumping lines with Jones?

Rashad fucking sonned him.

Nope. Hes not better than Rashad or Cormier. Rumble treated him like his little brother. Nothing wrong with that, hes fighting the best guys in the world. Davis can still improve if he can find a halfway decent technique on the feet. Its really the only thing holding him back. Idk im not really a fan but i can see him being a threat in like 2 years if he focused on kickboxing.

That fight was 3 years ago when he was very green. Phil's BJJ and wrestling are very highly regarded by other fighters despite him not being a black belt

That fight was 3 years ago when he was very green. Phil's BJJ and wrestling are very highly regarded by other fighters despite him not being a black belt

I dont disagree with you at all, but the rumble fight was recent. Im saying his wrestling and bjj are not enough to beat the top guys right now and he is not the best grappler in the division. If he can improve his striking his ground game will be more efective.

Back