News PFL Regular Season Dates and Roster

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dakota Ditcheva, Valentin Moldavsky, Ante Delija, Liz Carmouche, Impa, Jakub Nedoh, Phil Davis, Clay Collard, Patricky Pitbull, Magomed Umalatov, Koreshkov, Jesus Pinedo, Timur Khizriev

0mnjmgh80rjc1.jpeg

Last edited:
Patricio Pitbull says not to ever expect him in a PFL Tourney “If you finish someone in the first round, second, third, that’s [six, five or four] points. If you win a decision, it’s [three] points,” Pitbull said. “But, let’s say I fight a former world champion and win a three-round war, and someone else knocks out a nobody in the first round, he’s advancing and I’m not. That confuses me. It’s a clear critic I make about the way PFL does the season. To me, that’s bullsh*t. It’s unfair. It doesn’t make any sense to me because you fight a tough opponent and the other guy fought an easy opponent and got the finish, and you don’t advance because of points. It’s sh*t.”

Gotta say, I’m gonna like seeing Andrey Koreshkov and Patricky Pitbull back in tournament format.

Also, I’m curious about how Phil Davis will do. He may be out of his prime but he should be levels above PFL’s fat middleweight division.

Gotta say, I’m gonna like seeing Andrey Koreshkov and Patricky Pitbull back in tournament format.

Also, I’m curious about how Phil Davis will do. He may be out of his prime but he should be levels above PFL’s fat middleweight division.
Why? We’ve already seen how fighters past their primes do in these tournaments. It doesn’t end well for them

Dakota Ditcheva, Valentin Moldavsky, Ante Delija, Liz Carmouche, Impa, Jakub Nedoh, Phil Davis, Clay Collard, Patricky Pitbull, Magomed Umalatov, Koreshkov, Jesus Pinedo, Timur Khizriev

0mnjmgh80rjc1.jpeg
Ok, I'm gonna have some expectations and wait to see them improve the quality of the broadcast....

Do you think rosters are announced after the fights this weekend?

I miss the challenger series they did. Would have been good to do here as well.

Do you think rosters are announced after the fights this weekend?

I miss the challenger series they did. Would have been good to do here as well.
why would they do a challenger series when they now have the Bellator roster to pull from?

Still nothing on lineup a month out of the fight?

I guess Women's Flyweight is done in Bellator, the champ and the runner up are now in the shitty PFL structure

Pitbull sounds scared
He's just making a very valid criticism about PFL's format - it lends itself to can crushing and other shenanigans (see Shane Burgos).

Remember that Pitbull already went through a similar schedule back in Bjorn's Bellator and also fought guys like Benson and Chandler above his own weight class. He's not scared.

PFL HW Matchups so far

Mowry, Popov
  • Delija vs. Moldavsky
  • Goltsov vs. Vassell
  • Cappelozza vs. Bilostenniy
PFL Women's Flyweight

Dakota Ditchiev
  • Liz Carmouche vs. Juliana Velasquez

Back