PFL First Three Events; Full Card Reveal

I'm not sure if I forgot they got Taila Santos from the UFC... or this was my way of first finding out lol.

that being said as much of a fan as I am of Denise Kielholtz (she fine too!), she's finally in the big leagues when it comes to competition... she got an early taste from Scary Keri Anne (Gil's Wife)... and although Santos might not be as technical as Keri, imo she will walk through Denise's punches and will probably KO her.

Denise's size for the division will show itself. She's too small for the bigger girls. Especially when she's just a striker.

I'm not sure if I forgot they got Taila Santos from the UFC... or this was my way of first finding out lol.

that being said as much of a fan as I am of Denise Kielholtz (she fine too!), she's finally in the big leagues when it comes to competition... she got an early taste from Scary Keri Anne (Gil's Wife)... and although Santos might not be as technical as Keri, imo she will walk through Denise's punches and will probably KO her.

Denise's size for the division will show itself. She's too small for the bigger girls. Especially when she's just a striker.

Denise is out anyway.

I would not be suprised if Pflellator HW division becomes more entertaining than the UFC one.
Some of these matchups probably will be better than most HW fights in the UFC in recent years.

When you look at the rest of the bracket, These two are the obviopus fsvorites. However, PFL has their chosen favorite in Dakota Ditcheva, and they're going to set her an easy path to the final. Having the two actual favorites fight in the very first regular season match almost assures one of them doesn't make it to the playoffs, assuring the easy path for Ditcheva.
I'm assuming now that watanabe and Velasquez will get matched up to eliminate one of them probably Santos vs carmouche since thats the best shot at eliminating carmouche I would be shocked if Daktoa does not get one of the losers and then we get to hear O'Connell try to act like the seeding actually represents anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back