Media Petr Yan having fun with Aljo on Twitter

lol at no point in the short fight was aljo clearly winning. He played up a foul and accepted a win that he would not have legitimately got had the fight continued

Read the official scorecards. One judge had him clearly winning, whether you, I, or anyone else on this karate forum agrees or not.

Read the official scorecards. One judge had him clearly winning, whether you, I, or anyone else on this karate forum agrees or not.
So the judges are always right? What did Sterling actually do? He got 1 out of 17 takedown attempts and did nothing with it. His punches were blocked and his leg kicks were checked. Yan on the other hand dropped him twice, tripped him 7 times out of 7 and it wasn't getting any better for Aljo. He was gassing out and would've been TKO'd in the 5th round if that knee wasn't thrown. I don't know what that judge was smoking but Yan was clearly winning and would've won the fight considering Sterling started to gass out.

So the judges are always right? What did Sterling actually do? He got 1 out of 17 takedown attempts and did nothing with it. His punches were blocked and his leg kicks were checked. Yan on the other hand dropped him twice, tripped him 7 times out of 7 and it wasn't getting any better for Aljo. He was gassing out and would've been TKO'd in the 5th round if that knee wasn't thrown. I don't know what that judge was smoking but Yan was clearly winning and would've won the fight considering Sterling started to gass out.

The fight only went three complete rounds. sterling definitely had a case for rounds one and two based off of activity alone.

it's a shame that yan fucked up both of their opportunities.

How does it make no sense? Suga isn't fighting elite guys because he's not an elite guy himself. Either is Smolka. Both are coming off wins. Smolka beat Quinonez, who Suga has also beat. Suga beat Almeida. Both Quinonez and Almeida are both cans.

Suga had his step up against Chito a fight 2 fights ago and he wasn't good enough.

Smolka had a step up 2 fights ago against Casey and he wasn't good enough.

Casey is a better fighter than Chito. If anything, Smolka is almost fighting down here against Suga.
This is very accurate!

i read aldo barely god an attack

we all know aljo is a clown beacause of his last fight obv petr yan can take advantage as much as he want obv x)

That's just your opinion on how the fight was going though. I think I remember giving the first to Sterling, but then the rounds after that weren't clear at all. Yan was landing trips and stuffing tds. That's great, but he was also getting backed up and forced to shell up with flurries from Aljo as well. It's up to you to decide what you want to value more.

Yan was winning the fight at the point where the knee happened. That doesn't mean he won every moment up until that. It sure as fuck doesn't mean he won every round.

And yeh, he might very well have been KOd in the 5th. That's how I thought it was going to play out as well. But that never happened so it doesn't matter. Only things that matter are what happened now.

And make no mistake, I ain't biased at all. I had $1800 or something on Yan to win lol.

I lost like 8.5k that day, and that bullshit fight was the final loss in a day full of them lol.

Yan = follow the God-damned rules.
Aljo = come fit to fight.

I bet he'd be having even more fun if he hadn't thrown that fucking knee lol.

I actually hope Sterling wins, they’re both douchy AF. But Sterling at this point is moderately less of a douche. Plus SD always has a bizarre fascination with Russian fighters. Pretty sure more SDers rooted for Drago than Rocky. So it’s cool when Russians lose.

If Yan wants to prove how much of a bitch Sterling is, then he needs to start the rematch by letting Sterling get a free knee to his head that he'll continue to fight through after. People bitch about Aljo, and that's fine, but just remember that Yan was the one who pulled one of the most idiotic moves in title fight history and caused this mess.

There are some straight retards here we see rematches for everything with little to no controversy, but the one time there's a clear need for a rematch people make up retarded reasons it shouldn't happen.

Aljo is the most paper champ there's ever been, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting stripped at some point, he wants no part of actually defending his title because he knows he's going to lose it

Sterling is a genuine pea-hearted dweeb. Yan is the true champ.

The fact Aljo is squirming like a limp squid prooves how piss scared he is.

Fuck Aljo

When is the rematch? Or will AJ vacate?
Nobody knows, Sterling is recovering from neck surgery. Alot of people suspect he did surgery right after there fight so it would give him more time to “heal” and prepare for Yan fight. Might happen end of year but I doubt it.

So Yan should fight for a interim, and AJ can come back when he is feeling better. No pint leaving Yan out for a year

What fight is this?
Reug Reug vs Kirill Grishenko

Reug Reug flopped hard to try to get the DQ. Probably one of the worst displays of soccer level floppage, but fortunately the ref wasn't having it and gave Kirill the TKO. Funny too since Lapicus flopped against Alvarez maybe a week or two before this.

Starts at 1:40.

How did he not beat him fairly? He did everything within the rules. Yan didn't. Sterling won fairly.

And why does Yan deserve a rematch? He fought washed up Faber to get a title shot. Then he beat Aldo, who had no wins in the division for the vacant belt.

Let Yan go and earn it properly this time. Maybe by the time he beats a few top BWs (if he can), he'll have learned not to throw illegal knees.
Lol. This is a hilarious take. Honestly.

Yes, he beat him fairly……beat him….lol…….c’mon brah…..

Yan lost and he should get over it. He purposely after asking his corner, being told by the ref not to paused, thought it through and threw that hit. Maybe he wanted out?

Back