Media Petr Yan having fun with Aljo on Twitter

Read the official scorecards. One judge had him clearly winning, whether you, I, or anyone else on this karate forum agrees or not.

You are right about that, one judge had is 2-1 Sterling. However, you have to consider round 4 went 4:29 and there was half a min left and Yan was very clearly winning the round and that judge would've had it 2-2 and would be 3-1 on the two other cards.

I wouldn't make that point half way through or even 3:30, but with 30 seconds left and the way the fight was going with the position Yan had at 4:29, I think it's a certainty Yan would get the round.

Gifted? He won the belt fair and square and lost it on a poor acting job. As far as most are concerned, Aljo is just a paper champ and Yan will regain what his. Aljo will duck him as hard as he can of course because he knows he will lose and the fairy tale is over but it’s Yan’s belt

Yan will have the belt by the end of the year again, nothing to worry about. Sterling is just trying to prolong his reign.

So he shouldnt relentlessly pursue the rematch? lol YEA OK thats not how it works bud.
He sure should.
Just like every other fighter, ever. Hell Timmeh wanted a rematch with Fedor too.

Why did yan choose his way out of the first fight is the question? He lost that fight miserably, in the worst of ways by intentional DQ! Something that’s considered to be the worst way to lose in martial arts. His fans make it look like he got robbed in the first fight by Aljos acting, no he 100% lost that fight due to an intentional bitch move and he should be suspended for it if anything.

You are right about that, one judge had is 2-1 Sterling. However, you have to consider round 4 went 4:29 and there was half a min left and Yan was very clearly winning the round and that judge would've had it 2-2 and would be 3-1 on the two other cards.

I wouldn't make that point half way through or even 3:30, but with 30 seconds left and the way the fight was going with the position Yan had at 4:29, I think it's a certainty Yan would get the round.
That’s a good analysis but Peter Yan disagrees.

He felt he’s obviously losing and wanted an easy way out. Facts: he confirmed with his corner, the referee a few feet away told him it’s illegal, yan paused thought about it and then delivered the strike. Pretty evident intentional way out.

Why did yan choose his way out of the first fight is the question? He lost that fight miserably, in the worst of ways by intentional DQ! Something that’s considered to be the worst way to lose in martial arts. His fans make it look like he got robbed in the first fight by Aljos acting, no he 100% lost that fight due to an intentional bitch move and he should be suspended for it if anything.
GlisteningWeakChrysomelid-max-1mb.gif

Nice images filled with opinions and Fake news buddy.
Here are Facts:
1) Confirmed with corner
2) Got told by referee loud and clear not to throw an illegal strike
3) Paused, thought about it and threw a strike intentionally that will get him DQ’d.
4) took bitch way out
5) bitched about it after ever since

Maybe Yan lives in a CGI world and he was hoping they would later draw Aljo standing after yan takes easy way out with that knee. That might explain why he did it. You sir should be a detective

Yeah the whole he is an actor thing goes out the window when you heard the shot and even ask people mad about it that the knee was pretty brutal but that said Sterling really should give Yan a rematch which I am pretty sure Yan is going to win

O'malley is weak for that, people get hit in the back of the head ALL THE TIME in fights when someones on their back, or in finishing sequences/TKOs and it virtually never gets paused like that or called a DQ.

Yeah the whole he is an actor thing goes out the window when you heard the shot
Nah not really

hahaha

I was certain he was hurt and that yan would be disqualified UNTIL he started hamming up the acting. THATS the only reason why i knew he was full of shit. I was first like damn yan what did you do??? then i saw Aljo doing his thing and im like holy shit you cant be serious,what a fuckin JOKE

I think instant rematches kill the sport. But not in this case. The illegal knee made the fight very anti climactic. Aljiman is being a pussy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back