Petition for dislike option

I prefer a "poster knows nothing and adds no value yet posts because it's free and his parents pay for his internet connectivity" button

It would change how people post and not for the good. Same as adding the like button

I’m in. But you only get twenty “dislikes” per year so you have to really reserve them for posts you deem super shitty. Otherwise, posters in the War Room would go ballistic with them.

If you like the post first then there is an option to unlike
<seedat>

This would be a great idea. I

If a post has more than 50+ dislikes it automatically is sent to a wasteland.

I said in a different thread. You should get points for "likes" and you can only use the number of points you have to give likes to other people. That would discourage just going around and "liking" everything anything and everything. You'd have to be smart with your "likes".

And if you are a shit poster you won't get any points and you won't be able to like other stuff and therefore not influence the overall post-to-like ratios here.

I like the likes b/c it allows me to agree with a poster or show my appreciation for his/her pic or comments without having to quote them and say "This". However I certainly never look at someone's post to like ratio and care about it or think they are more important than someone else. I say keep the "like" feature and show the number of likes a particular post got, but don't show the stupid tally by their username.

I think it’s a good idea. I don’t intend to use it in conjunction with a post telling them why they’re wrong. I intend to use it in lieu of that. That way, all the flat earth, incel, and racist shit can just be disliked a shitload without me having to explain basic logic to a bunch of 12 year olds.

In fact, there should be a different dislike button for each of those - one that looks like a flat earth, one that looks like a 35 year old virgin, and another that’s a klan hood or burning cross.

Well, the cost earth stuff anyway. I’m sure that other stuff will get plenty of likes.
How about all the anti-white racism that's so fashionable nowadays?

What if you have to sacrifice one of your likes to give a dislike?

everyone would 'dislike' this user for being an openly known pedophile
ur opinion doesnt really matter. hey im still here. u dont have the power to ban me

ur opinion doesnt really matter. hey im still here. u dont have the power to ban me
I never said I did.

but I'm highlighting what you are to shame you.

I never said I did.

but I'm highlighting what you are to shame you.
its just your claim. you too are a bully .what a shame

its just your claim. you too are a bully .what a shame

what were you banned for in your previous account? remind everyone

thanks for reporting me regardless.

Which would be dumb because that isn’t the only way to express liking someone’s post. It’s the principle to me, I think the ‘like’ button is childish and lowers the standard.. as is you had pussies abandoning (or requesting their post count get set back to zero) well known accounts they posted on for years because they were afraid of people making fun of their ‘post to likes’ ratio. That’s fucking retarded and sad all at once.

That's exactly why the statement makes for a good reflection.

<seedat>

I'd love it. If you have a like, why not a dislike.

God damn, I'd go nuts in the UFC Heavies forum...

giphy.gif

I wouldn't be able to dislike enough of the posts up there.

I like the idea and I feel it's fair, but it might be abused. A simple thumbs up or thumbs down without member names attached to it would probably be better. I think once you see names attached to the dislikes on your posts a lot of retaliation, vendettas, and general fuckery will take place. If you don't make it anonymous then some Lord of the Flies type shit is gonna run rampant.......which might be fun too. Lol, probably drive the Mods fucking crazy.

There are parallels to Reddit but those idiots hide posts that get down voted. Fuck that, I wanna see that shitty post. Everyone gets a chance to be heard, no matter how wrong or stupid they are.

Last edited:
Back