Petition for dislike option

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes a post is so crappy, telling the person that they're wrong is not enough. I'd like a dislike button to let my toxic feelings flow.

giphy-12.gif

483ef0911f5e27073a015b45aee7a288b9c8d3bfa104f8bfe6625572f97cfa52.jpg

I'd love it. If you have a like, why not a dislike.

God damn, I'd go nuts in the UFC Heavies forum...

giphy.gif

& a 'dislkes received' count as well.

You let someone respond with a dislike and then people are gonna want a WTF reaction or sad reaction or super-like reaction and then we are gonna be stuck with this

buzzfeed-reactions.png

Petition to remove the gay ass ‘like’ button instead. Fucking dimwits needing a bunch of other dimwits to cheer them up by liking their shitty retarded ass thoughts.

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.

How about a "I'm an idiot" badge, for all the conor nut chuggers.​

How about a "I'm an idiot" badge, for all the conor nut chuggers.​

no way dude, a "gay" button would be great.

the more "gays" received, the more fruity rainbow/pink colored your name/av/belt arrangement would be

I mean of course this encourages retributions and malevolent activities. Like the current biggest gang in the heavies, the amadullah boys that showed up out of the blue after Khabib/Conner, seemingly numbering in the thousands... you know they're going to mass attack the Conner fans. <45>

But, so what. The key is just not to add any weight to them, they're just numbers being rolled up, as the "likes" are.

Idk man, that happened over at mmaforum.com and it got pretty dark. I just let people talk shit to me, hopefully it makes them feel better.

Rather mean, no.

You could cause suicide with a button like that and pussies like this!

<DCWhoa>
<{danawhoah}>
<28>

I think there’s Reddit for that already. Even the like button isn’t great as it discourages actual discussion.

Back