Petition for dislike option

Remove the Like button instead.

Take away the like button and only have dislike. Negative reinforcement is the most effective form of behaviour modification I used this on my 9 year old son all the time, until he became Trans and went to live with his mother.

Take away the like button and only have dislike. Negative reinforcement is the most effective form of behaviour modification I used this on my 9 year old son all the time, until he became Trans and went to live with his mother.
this is why we can't have nice things

Well arent you too cool for school.

It’s my honest take tho. I protested this at the forum switch too when @Lethal and @Tachy were weighing their options on installing one. I’ve also never once ‘liked’ a post here, so I’m consistent. If I dig a post I’ll quote it.

Petition to remove the gay ass ‘like’ button instead. Fucking dimwits needing a bunch of other dimwits to cheer them up by liking their shitty retarded ass thoughts.

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.

I guess that's one way to look at it. But it's kind of like looking at someone who never gives "likes" as a fuckin herb who thinks they're cooler than everybody else for not doing so.

I guess that's one way to look at it. But it's kind of like looking at someone who never gives "likes" as a fuckin herb who thinks they're cooler than everybody else for not doing so.

source.gif

heart angry or haha react would be better

Honestly the people who don't like the like button make wholesale shite posts.

And, the people who want the dislike button just want to see the world burn.

Sometimes a post is so crappy, telling the person that they're wrong is not enough. I'd like a dislike button to let my toxic feelings flow.

View attachment 710451
I think it’s a good idea. I don’t intend to use it in conjunction with a post telling them why they’re wrong. I intend to use it in lieu of that. That way, all the flat earth, incel, and racist shit can just be disliked a shitload without me having to explain basic logic to a bunch of 12 year olds.

In fact, there should be a different dislike button for each of those - one that looks like a flat earth, one that looks like a 35 year old virgin, and another that’s a klan hood or burning cross.

Well, the cost earth stuff anyway. I’m sure that other stuff will get plenty of likes.

How about allowing yellow people to edit their posts and create new threads?

makes me curious about the forum. Never heard of dislike button actually applied..

I joined over there back in like 2006-07. They had this option to leave negative feedback. The funny thing was is you had to be a paid member to actually be able to read all the comments. One day I forked over the $10-15 and read all my comments. I had around 100 negative remarks from the same poster, dude had just been following me around for years telling me all this crazy dark f'd up stuff. Weird thing is he was always nice to me on the regular message forums. Sometimes I think mmaforums attract some oddballs.

But it's kind of like looking at someone who never gives "likes" as a fuckin herb who thinks they're cooler than everybody else for not doing so.

Which would be dumb because that isn’t the only way to express liking someone’s post. It’s the principle to me, I think the ‘like’ button is childish and lowers the standard.. as is you had pussies abandoning (or requesting their post count get set back to zero) well known accounts they posted on for years because they were afraid of people making fun of their ‘post to likes’ ratio. That’s fucking retarded and sad all at once.

Back