Petition for dislike option

Absolutely not sir! Welcome to the new age Generation X. Today everyone can be whatever they want to be, you get to choose; ( men=girl girl=men she=male, self-identification, open-boarders, free-health-care, free-college,) losers are rewarded for effort, a "dislike" is a negative! Feelings come first in Gen. X is about political correctness, only compliments (Sodom and Gomorrah, City of Pompeo, Babylon Tower,) Snowflakes Of America we fly the Rainbow Flag! Its a new Democracy my friend...

I think you need to settle down , have a drink , calm your nerves...what got your knickers in a twist?

I'd love it.

Would encourage so much trolling though.

I've been on forums with a 'neg' option.
it gets abused and ppl end up restricted or banned sometimes.
not necessary IMO

We don't need a dislike option. We just need likes you give people to come out of your own personal balance.

That would sort the Heavies out in one fell swoop.

I prefer a super premium package where we can dub one user per month.

It’s my honest take tho. I protested this at the forum switch too when @Lethal and @Tachy were weighing their options on installing one. I’ve also never once ‘liked’ a post here, so I’m consistent. If I dig a post I’ll quote it.

Ah so you must have dig my excellent post then.

Which would be dumb because that isn’t the only way to express liking someone’s post. It’s the principle to me, I think the ‘like’ button is childish and lowers the standard.. as is you had pussies abandoning (or requesting their post count get set back to zero) well known accounts they posted on for years because they were afraid of people making fun of their ‘post to likes’ ratio. That’s fucking retarded and sad all at once.

I am not sure people even do this, except for crazy fucks. My post to likes ratios is probably one of the worst considering I started posting routinely in the last year. I am cool with it and dont care though.

I am not sure people even do this, except for crazy fucks. My post to likes ratios is probably one of the worst considering I started posting routinely in the last year. I am cool with it and dont care though.

Tons of posters did it during the switch years ago.

This forum really needs to implement the rep/neg system they got going over on the misc. would make for some srs lols.

Back