Petition for dislike option

Petition to remove the gay ass ‘like’ button instead. Fucking dimwits needing a bunch of other dimwits to cheer them up by liking their shitty retarded ass thoughts.

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.

Well arent you too cool for school.

Petition to remove the gay ass ‘like’ button instead. Fucking dimwits needing a bunch of other dimwits to cheer them up by liking their shitty retarded ass thoughts.

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.

Yeah, a few posters in here... no names.
Always tag each other in their posts to make sure to get likes.
Its kinda sad and gay and gay. Did I mention gay?

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.
this

(remember these posts? that what you get if likes are repealed)

Idk man, that happened over at mmaforum.com and it got pretty dark. I just let people talk shit to me, hopefully it makes them feel better.

makes me curious about the forum. Never heard of dislike button actually applied.

You're most likely kidding,

But disliking or disagreeing with a post or opinion isnt hate.

Its vital.

I'm totally for this.

And big boobs

View attachment 710537

I was about to like your post because I agree with what you said about dislike/disagree doesn't means it's hate. Then I read your big boob opinion, and as I'm a small boob type of guy, I decided to not like your post.

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.
Eh, remember when "this" was getting posted a hundred times a thread? I'd rather have the like button

Sometimes a post is so crappy, telling the person that they're wrong is not enough. I'd like a dislike button to let my toxic feelings flow.

View attachment 710451
I'm inclined to vote no but this post makes me wish there was a dislike button so I'm conflicted...

Sometimes a post is so crappy, telling the person that they're wrong is not enough. I'd like a dislike button to let my toxic feelings flow.

View attachment 710451
Absolutely not sir! Welcome to the new age Generation X. Today everyone can be whatever they want to be, you get to choose; ( men=girl girl=men she=male, self-identification, open-boarders, free-health-care, free-college,) losers are rewarded for effort, a "dislike" is a negative! Feelings come first in Gen. X is about political correctness, only compliments (Sodom and Gomorrah, City of Pompeo, Babylon Tower,) Snowflakes Of America, the rainbow flag its a new Democracy my friend...

Last edited:
You let someone respond with a dislike and then people are gonna want a WTF reaction or sad reaction or super-like reaction and then we are gonna be stuck with this

buzzfeed-reactions.png
In order from left to right.

Rashad
Roy nelson
Cerrone
Cm Punk
GSP

‘Like’ button?

Not even once.
I fucking like you

Back