Crime Perjuring the Swamp (New report: Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress) +WOW+ (SCO Thread v. 27)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that so learn to read and comprehend.

i was not suggesting Trump lying would impact a view of the other guy lying.

I was pointing out something about you. that something is that you seem to really get hung up on a guys past lies as an indication of his untrustworthiness and that inconsistency with regards of your undying support of Trump.

You could be right. that guy is a prior liar and therefore we should be extra cautious of what he says. That does not change my point about you and Trump.

You weren’t pointing out anything, you were playing whataboutism.

I never said Trump doesn’t lie or that I hold him in high account for his honesty. You invented that like our intrepid reporter invented some of his past stories of a similar nature.

Trump being honest or not has nothing to do with this reporter’s let’s say checkered history. You brought Trump up, I haven’t talked about him at all today. All I’ve said is maybe jumping head first into another “this is it!” story when it’s source is this guy on buzzfeed is probably a bit premature.

Learn to read and comprehend indeed.

None of the Trump bois care and it’s a problem. No matter what they can prove, if half the country thinks it’s all bullshit, then he isn’t going anywhere.

Trump supporters are trash. If it were anyone else they would be jumping them. They’ve crucified every prominent figure on the left over nothing compared to what we know about Trump and his inner circle.

I’m not wrong about either point, unfortunately.

I never said Trump doesn’t lie or that I hold him in high account for his honesty. You invented that like our intrepid reporter invented some of his past stories of a similar nature.

Trump being honest or not has nothing to do with this reporter’s let’s say checkered history. You brought Trump up, I haven’t talked about him at all today. All I’ve said is maybe jumping head first into another “this is it!” story when it’s source is this guy on buzzfeed is probably a bit premature.

It's not one mere reporter, though, and apparently they have phone recordings, emails and texts.

What would be the purpose of Buzzfeed trotting this out in force?

It's not one mere reporter, though, and apparently they have phone recordings, emails and texts.

You could post the pee tape (that probably exists) and they would come up with something.

It’s two reporters, one of whom is this guy. He also had multiple sources confirming Karl Rove was going to be indicted and had an email verifying some of his claims about Enron. Unfortunately he was never able to actually produce that Email evidence he claimed to have.

Sound familiar yet?

You could post the pee tape (that probably exists) and they would come up with something.

Clarify this post.

It’s two reporters, one of whom is this guy. He also had multiple sources confirming Karl Rove was going to be indicted and had an email verifying some of his claims about Enron. Unfortunately he was never able to actually produce that Email evidence he claimed to have.

Sound familiar yet?

Why do you think Buzzfeed would throw their weight behind this, especially given what Cohen has said about what Trump directed him to do, if they knew it was fake, and did not have access to recorded evidence?

Clarify this post.

Why do you think Buzzfeed would throw their weight behind this, especially given what Cohen has said about what Trump directed him to do, if they knew it was fake, and did not have access to recorded evidence?

What does buzzfeed have to lose?

Why do you think even CNN is couching their headlines covering it with, “reporter with checkered past says...if true”

N'ah you are just stupid.

Whataboutism means I would be trying to excuse what the other guy did (reporter) by pointing at something else.

I am pointing out YOUR inconsistency and it has nothing to do with whether your point on the other guy (reporter) is valid or not.

For instance I could have also wrote if i believed it "you are 100% correct about this reporter and no one should believe a thing he says. But separately I find your laser focus and indictment of his lies somewhat inconsistent with your endless support for Trump'.

Like I said the problem is you are not smart and need someone to help you with the comprehension.

Trump just tweeted that Cohen is lying to reduce his jail time BUT BuzzFeed responds back that Cohen is already sentenced to 3 years and the D.A.'s office for the Southern District of N.Y. has not said he will receive a reduced sentence.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/buzzfeed-reporter-responds-trump-apos-194028662.html

-
On the matter of whether BuzzFeed is right with their claim that Trump directed Cohen to lie , I am taking an agnostic view. Will wait and see how this story develops before fully believing BuzzFeed

You know. Apparently they got Trump red handed. Guilty right? So...where is the actual proof of any of his complicity. Mooler is just gonna drag it out till 2020 cuz he's also in the camp of you mooks who still cry over Hillary's loss
The lifelong Republican Mueller was in the bag for Hillary all along. Brilliant.

N'ah you are just stupid.

Whataboutism means I would be trying to excuse what the other guy did (reporter) by pointing at something else.

I am pointing out YOUR inconsistency and it has nothing to do with whether your point on the other guy (reporter) is valid or not.

For instance I could have also wrote if i believed it "you are 100% correct about this reporter and no one should believe a thing he says. But separately I find your laser focus and indictment of his lies somewhat inconsistent with your endless support for Trump'.

Like I said the problem is you are not smart and need someone to help you with the comprehension.

Tell me more of my endless support of trump.

Be sure to use more personal insults too. It will really drive home how much your winning the debate to everyone watching.

Clarify this post.

That Trump ass lickers will continue licking his ass regardless of what can be shown beyond any reasonable doubt.

Be sure to use more personal insults too. It will really drive home how much your winning the debate to everyone watching.
the old "I don't even love Trump" defense...while defending Trump and "stickin it to the libs"...

you guys are idiots.

On the matter of whether BuzzFeed is right with their claim that Trump directed Cohen to lie , I am taking an agnostic view. Will wait and see how this story develops before fully believing BuzzFeed

<TheWire1>

If your looking for a safe space you won't get it from me. Say stupid stuff... get called on it.

[searching ol’ BP’s post history to prove he’s a trumpbot intensifies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back