Rumored Per Russian Media - Volkov out due to USADA violation

Russians are dopeheads watch icurus they been doing it all along been cheating in the Olympics the entire time

Unlike the other countries? :)

The athletes placing just above or below the Russians must be clean right?

Thinking that some countries cheat and some don't is hilariously stupid. All countries that want to show dominance in the Olympics cheat.

They dont even test for rounds in Russia and they aren't illegal there did you know that , probably not . If you buy steroids offline guess where they come from ? Places like the Eastern block .. Moldova ECT and Ukraine and places similar

Uhm you realise that steroids are legal in Mexico too right? Do you think it's hard to smuggle stuff from Mexico to the US? :)

"Countries where steroids are legal:

Mexico, Bulgaria, Columbia, Egypt, India, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, Moldova, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria and the Ukraine all carry almost non-existent anabolic steroid laws."

I can add Thailand to that list, they're openly sold in pharmacies everywhere.

Unlike the other countries? :)

The athletes placing just above or below the Russians must be clean right?

Thinking that some countries cheat and some don't is hilariously stupid. All countries that want to show dominance in the Olympics cheat.
But their governments aren't helping and paying for them to cheat on a mass scale now are they? I suggest you watch icurus sir.

Uhm you realise that steroids are legal in Mexico too right? Do you think it's hard to smuggle stuff from Mexico to the US? :)

"Countries where steroids are legal:

Mexico, Bulgaria, Columbia, Egypt, India, Iran, Israel, Lebanon, Moldova, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria and the Ukraine all carry almost non-existent anabolic steroid laws."

I can add Thailand to that list, they're openly sold in pharmacies everywhere.
What's your point ? You have none . Yes steroids are legal in places do you want a pat on the back bud ? My point is Russia the government was paying to have their athletes doping and helping them hide it from the Olympic doping agency which is usada

But their governments aren't helping and paying for them to cheat on a mass scale now are they? I suggest you watch icurus sir.

I already have. :)

Just because we don't know about it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. My guess is that most dictatorships have a state sponsored cheating if they have the resources.

Russian media are reporting that Alexander Volkov was pulled from his fight against Alistair Overeem due to a potential USADA violation.

https://matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvne...tija_Volkova_s_turnira_UFC_v_Sankt_Peterburge

The reason for removing Russian heavyweight Alexander Volkov from the UFC tournament in St. Petersburg has become known. It has been revealed to "Match TV", the reason for removing the Russians from the tournament was the violation of the anti-doping promotion policy. Alexander Volkov was due to meet with Alistair Overeem in the main event of UFC Fight Night 149 in St. Petersburg. He will be replaced by another Russian, Alexey Oleinik.

For his part, Volkov has said it is due to "Health problems that do not depend on my personally"

Hello! I would like to clarify the situation with the cancellation of my fight. To my great regret, my fight will not take place due to health problems that do not depend on me personally. A lot of effort was put in preparation for this fight, and I really wanted to please you with a beautiful duel, but not all in our hands. I do not give up, I am sure that soon you will see me in the octagon in better shape. Thank you all for your support!

If the reports are true, Volkov would be the 8th violation by a Russian athlete under the USADA program. There have been just 44 Russians in the UFC since the program started in 2015

Russia 8 violations from 44 fighters - 5.5 fighters per violation
Brazil 19/142 - 7.4 fighters per violation
Great Britain 3/40 - 13.33 fighters per violation
United States 26/452 - 17.38 fighters per violation

Wait...a russian busted for steroids..

Never..i dont believe it

What's your point ? You have none . Yes steroids are legal in places do you want a pat on the back bud ? My point is Russia the government was paying to have their athletes doping and helping them hide it from the Olympic doping agency which is usada

Yeah sure, I bring up facts but I don't have a point while you've watched a documentary and you think you're enlightened.

This is a waste of both of our time :). Enjoy your hate!

no, they arent.

yes, they have the most individual cases but they also have five times the athletes of any other nation.

i put the numbers in teh OP

Russia lead the way, then brazil, then Uk, then USA

Yeah Russians have a higher percent but Americans have the higher overall fighters.

Not to mention the highest ranked fighters who popped were all Americans lol

Not many Russians in the UFC . And like 8 have been caught out of 42 think about that ... add in their government funded cheating that was proven and you think they are clean ? Not to mention the connections to the funding to khabibs own gym ? Whatever you wanna believe there lil buddy .

You quoting yourself is pretty lame

Yeah sure, I bring up facts but I don't have a point while you've watched a documentary and you think you're enlightened.

This is a waste of both of our time :). Enjoy your hate!
How do I have hate ? And you brought zero facts only opinions , and yes very much a waste of time..

Russia was caught I brought facts you brought opinion and assumption . Your whole hate comment was weird but maybe thats just your personality though good day bud .

Because there the most on the roster you dolt ... you stalking me ? Every time I post I see you lol .

Highest ranked fighters who popped were.....Americans

I'm not stalking you just post alot of dumbshit that needs to be called out lol.

Khabib is on steroids it is official.

You quoting yourself is pretty lame
Well you're lame and you don't here me complain do you ? And I didn't mean too so maybe I'll keep doing it now that I know it irritates you . How about these Russian drug cheats

Davis Pingree said "Well you're lame and you don't here me complain do you ? And I didn't mean too so maybe I'll keep doing it now that I know it irritates you . How about these Russian drug cheats?"

Your so dumb you respond to your own comments LMFAO have fun talking to yourself idiot.

<28>

Well you're lame and you don't here me complain do you ? And I didn't mean too so maybe I'll keep doing it now that I know it irritates you . How about these Russian drug cheats

Keep talking to yourself bud

Highest ranked fighters who popped were.....Americans

I'm not stalking you just post alot of dumbshit that needs to be called out lol.
Because they are the highest ranked . And the Americans have like 3 times the amount of people on the roster as any other country is that hard for you to understand ?

A Russian just got a lifetime ban from usada and they only have 42 fighters on the roster what happens if they have 300 ? Imagine all the dumb shit you say with these bang up posts haha

Back