Rumored Per Russian Media - Volkov out due to USADA violation

Icarus bless
RUSADA corrupt

Is normal

gettin' busted by USADA when booked Vs Reem.

How Ironic....

I don't believe he popped, tbh. It would've been bigger news by now had he actually popped.

Russians are dopeheads watch icurus they been doing it all along been cheating in the Olympics the entire time

Yet Americans are far and away the ppl that popped the most in USADA lol

Yet Americans are far and away the ppl that popped the most in USADA lol

no, they arent.

yes, they have the most individual cases but they also have five times the athletes of any other nation.

i put the numbers in teh OP

Russia lead the way, then brazil, then Uk, then USA

Because there the most on the roster you dolt ... you stalking me ? Every time I post I see you lol .
Not many Russians in the UFC . And like 8 have been caught out of 42 think about that ... add in their government funded cheating that was proven and you think they are clean ? Not to mention the connections to the funding to khabibs own gym ? Whatever you wanna believe there lil buddy .

My favorite doping Russians are TJ Dillashaw and Jon Jones.
They dont even test for rounds in Russia and they aren't illegal there did you know that , probably not . If you buy steroids offline guess where they come from ? Places like the Eastern block .. Moldova ECT and Ukraine and places similar

I'd like to wait until this is fact before it's being discussed as such, please OP.

Back