Rumored Per Russian Media - Volkov out due to USADA violation

Have we had a fight where both fighters pop yet? Seems inevitable.

Davis Pingree said "Well you're lame and you don't here me complain do you ? And I didn't mean too so maybe I'll keep doing it now that I know it irritates you . How about these Russian drug cheats?"

Your so dumb you respond to your own comments LMFAO have fun talking to yourself idiot.

<28>
Im replying to you rtard you can't see that I can

Because they are the highest ranked . And the Americans have like 3 times the amount of people on the roster as any other country is that hard for you to understand ?

A Russian just got a lifetime ban from usada and they only have 42 fighters on the roster what happens if they have 300 ? Imagine all the dumb shit you say with these bang up posts haha

An American CHAMPION just relinquished his title for peds.....lmfao

Not to mention Jones had an entire event moved to another state so they could scoot around an abnormal drug test.....

Americans are just as dirty as any other country LMFAO

An American CHAMPION just relinquished his title for peds.....lmfao

Not to mention Jones had an entire event moved to another state so they could scoot around an abnormal drug test.....

Americans are just as dirty as any other country LMFAO
Not on a world level lil buddy maybe in your lil mma world but not real world sports ... what are you in your early 20's or just dumb .

Im replying to you rtard you can't see that I can

Davis Pingree said"Because there the most on the roster you dolt ... you stalking me ? Every time I post I see you lol ."

Davis Pingree replied"Not many Russians in the UFC . And like 8 have been caught out of 42 think about that ... add in their government funded cheating that was proven and you think they are clean ? Not to mention the connections to the funding to khabibs own gym ? Whatever you wanna believe there lil buddy .

Um try again jackass Haha you quoted then replied to yourself HAHA (its the 8th post in the 2nd page)
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Davis Pingree said"Because there the most on the roster you dolt ... you stalking me ? Every time I post I see you lol ."

Davis Pingree replied"Not many Russians in the UFC . And like 8 have been caught out of 42 think about that ... add in their government funded cheating that was proven and you think they are clean ? Not to mention the connections to the funding to khabibs own gym ? Whatever you wanna believe there lil buddy .

Um try again jackass Haha you quoted then replied to yourself HAHA <JonesDXSuckIt>
Every time your dumbass comment is on there either way you read it didn't you lil buddy

Not on a world level lil buddy maybe in your lil mma world but not real world sports ... what are you in your early 20's or just dumb .

Considering we are in an MMA forum on an MMA site God forbid I think along the lines of an MMA standpoint right?

Realistically I just blew your weak mind and now your trying to move the goal post.....move on your exposed.

Considering we are in an MMA forum on an MMA site God forbid I think along the lines of an MMA standpoint right?

Realistically I just blew your weak mind and now your trying to move the goal post.....move on your exposed.
You didn't do shit bro why don't you check out dims post on page 2 ya moron u.s is last your so dumb lol

Every time your dumbass comment is on there either way you read it didn't you lil buddy

No you literally quoted and replied to yourself like the complete idiot you are...

ITS THE 8TH POST IN THIS THREAD ON THE 2ND PAGE......OOOF WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

<DCWhoa><mma4><6>

You didn't do shit bro why don't you check out dims post on page 2 ya moron u.s is last your so dumb lol

IDGAF about those numbers at all it shows every country cheats. What I care about Is the highest ranked fighters who pop are in fact Americans....

Actual champions are failing tests like dillashaw and Jones had an entire event moved to skirt around a test result lmfao.

NEWSFLASH THERE ARE PEDS IN MMA AND ITS NOT JUST IN RUSSIA.

No you literally quoted and replied to yourself like the complete idiot you are...

ITS THE 8TH POST IN THIS THREAD ON THE 2ND PAGE......OOOF WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

<DCWhoa><mma4><6>
Russia , Brazil , u.k then the u.s. you are so wrong it's not even funny . You're the type of guy that's wrong and gets proven wrong but keeps arguing ... you are a young boy , grow up and learn how to know when you are wrong .. I will give you credit for being a Tito fan though

Russia , Brazil , u.k then the u.s. you are so wrong it's not even funny . You're the type of guy that's wrong and gets proven wrong but keeps arguing ... you are a young boy , grow up and learn how to know when you are wrong .. I will give you credit for being a Tito fan though

Now your quoting the wrong posts and responding lmfao......keep quoting and talking to yourself I'm done with you.I shouldn't be arguing with the kid off of the short bus.

IDGAF about those numbers at all it shows every country cheats. What I care about Is the highest ranked fighters who pop are in fact Americans....

Actual champions are failing tests like dillashaw and Jones had an entire event moved to skirt around a test result lmfao.

NEWSFLASH THERE ARE PEDS IN MMA AND ITS NOT JUST IN RUSSIA.
You are SO dumb bwhaha those numbers prove everything idiot .. if there is 30 Americans and 1 Brazilian and 1 Russian who do you think is gonna get more steroid positives? Nevermind your too dumb ... And on a world scale the Russian government was helping them cheat which they still are lol dum dum ditty

You are SO dumb bwhaha those numbers prove everything idiot .. if there is 30 Americans and 1 Brazilian and 1 Russian who do you think is gonna get more steroid positives? Nevermind your too dumb ... And on a world scale the Russian government was helping them cheat which they still are lol dum dum ditty

If all the American champions are on PEDS why wouldn't the contenders from abroad do the same?

Helping them cheat like if the main event fighter fails a test they just ignore it and move to another state ?

This should be fun

Now your quoting the wrong posts and responding lmfao......keep quoting and talking to yourself I'm done with you.I shouldn't be arguing with the kid off of the short bus.
I don't know what you see but all I see is my replying too you I see your dumb comment and me owning you . Want me to screen shot it to prove you wrong again ?

If all the American champions are on PEDS why wouldn't the contenders from abroad do the same?

Helping them cheat like if the main event fighter fails a test they just ignore it and move to another state ?

This should be fun
Who said all the u.s champs were using except you ?

I don't know what you see but all I see is my replying too you I see your dumb comment and me owning you . Want me to screen shot it to prove you wrong again ?

Screenshot the 8th post on the 2nd page of this thread LMFAO

Back