Rumored Per Russian Media - Volkov out due to USADA violation

Russia 8 violations from 44 fighters - 5.5 fighters per violation
Brazil 19/142 - 7.4 fighters per violation
Great Britain 3/40 - 13.33 fighters per violation
United States 26/452 - 17.38 fighters per violation
I would not take it seriously because USADA is an American corporation and they are protecting their American fighters. I want an international organization with credibility, not some shaddy shit.

USADA lol jones,Tj,anderson,brock
Anderson and brock were not champs at time of failure so you failed again . You better just give up lil buddy and try again in another day or at least another subject that you can do better at

this one is kind of surprising, he doesnt have "that look." next thing this guy will be popping
paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

Anderson and brock were not champs at time of failure so you failed again . You better just give up lil buddy and try again in another day or at least another subject that you can do better at

Doesn't matter they failed putting an asterisk next to their names and what about the other 2?

If American champions are popping dont be surprised that the contenders from the US and abroad pop too....

Again newsflash there are PEDS in MMA....

I hope Volkov learns from his mistakes and in the future he can time his cycles better like everyone else.

I would not take it seriously because USADA is an American corporation and they are protecting their American fighters. I want an international organization with credibility, not some shaddy shit.

Oh please. Just look at the Olympics. Russians have been the PED kings since the 1950s or 60s.

I think they would barely be any MMA in Eastern Europe without steroids.. or kickboxing for that matter.

They need to clean up (some..) before entering the UFC though..

Americans get popped just as much.
Yet Americans are far and away the ppl that popped the most in USADA lol

not if you understand basic maths

Yeah Russians have a higher percent but Americans have the higher overall fighters.

But thats a ridiculous argument.. Yes, there are more Americans overall with violations because in four years only 44 Russians have fought in the UFC. In that time more than 400 Americans have.. In that case India must be cleaner than Russia because only 1 Indian has tested positive.. the fact that he is the ONLY Indian to fight in the UFC makes that statistic pointless.

I shall give you the numbers again

So yes, USA on 26 violations leads the way but they have had FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO athletes in the UFC.. Russia have only had 44!!!!

Statistically, Russia is way in front of everyone and its not even close.

For every 5.5 fighters in the UFC Russia racks up a violation.
It takes the US over 17 fighters to rack up a violation.

15% of Russians in the UFC have now tested positive, only 6% of Americans have...

Thats like saying the murder rate in America is higher than Nigeria because they have more murders. When the murder rate in Nigeria is actually considerably higher because most intelligent people work it out as murders per 100,000 capita, not overall.

An American CHAMPION just relinquished his title for peds.....lmfao

just to be clear, we dont actually know yet what Dillashaw tested positive for.

(And saying LMFAO makes you sound like you are about 12 fwiw.. lmfao)

Another russian doping, what a shock.

But thats a ridiculous argument.. Yes, there are more Americans overall with violations because in four years only 44 Russians have fought in the UFC. In that time more than 400 Americans have.. In that case India must be cleaner than Russia because only 1 Indian has tested positive.. the fact that he is the ONLY Indian to fight in the UFC makes that statistic pointless.

So yes, USA on 26 violations leads the way but they have had FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO athletes in the UFC.. Russia have only had 44!!!!

15% of Russians in the UFC have now tested positive, only 6% of Americans have...

Thats like saying the murder rate in America is higher than Nigeria because they have more murders. When the murder rate in Nigeria is actually considerably higher because most intelligent people work it out as murders per 100,000 capita, not overall.

I already said I dont care about percentages all it proves is everyone cheats.

The highest ranked fighters who popped were American including champions past and present.

if American champions are testing positive its not crazy to think the contenders from abroad would be popping too.

Communist russians are just shitty at hiding their roids, should learn from americans. USA bless.

lol. they don't give a fuck who is american.....

Like I said , both countries cheat and will continue to do so .

Doesn't matter they failed putting an asterisk next to their names and what about the other 2?

If American champions are popping dont be surprised that the contenders from the US and abroad pop too....

Again newsflash there are PEDS in MMA....
But they never have ever popped only the Russian scandal were they got caught doping their athletes , that's facts not opinions like you have , like other countries are doping too no proof lil buddy only your opinion and assumption again .

Back