People who leave shopping carts

I agree, those people suck. Just as much as the people who circle a parking lot for 20 minutes waiting for a car to pull out of a parking spot near the entrance. I've pulled into the first space I've found at the back of a lot and walked to the door and still see them circling around the lot waiting for a car to leave. How fucking fat and lazy can you be?

This fat?
ad_231962167.jpg

I dont even have a car anymore. Decided to do with out.
So bike everywhere and the funny part is riding my bike sames my time.

I love how idiots pile up carts on the little "islands" in parking lots when there's literally a cart corral 20 feet away. People are lazy as fuck. At large stores, I park about 500ft away from the entrance where hardly anyone parks. I don't mind walking and there's almost no chance of your car getting hit by a cart that far out. If you have to park near people all the time, I think you're better off driving a $500 piece of shit you care nothing about. Besides carts, people are oblivious when it comes to getting out of cars. Even if they aren't overweight, I see people all the time fling their doors open into other peoples cars.

around in parking spaces instead of placing them in the designated return area can eat a fat dick and choke themselves to death. I'm tired of seeing idiots scattering them around all over the area, making it hard for me to squeeze my pickup truck in tight spaces. Fatasses could really use the exercise and take the extra step to return them like proper civilized human beings. But no, people are getting fatter and lazier by the year, by the decade all because they weren't beaten enough as a child.

Walmart shoppers are notorious for this shitbag behavior. Fuck it, sometimes I just park all the way in the back and walk an extra 400 yards to get to the store and back. At least I'm fitter than 99.9% of the idiots that shop there.

One time, this dumbass parked his shopping cart right next to the driver's side of my brand new Big Horn Ram 1500. It was parked all the way in the back in an isolated area with at least 3-4 empty parking spaces surrounding my vehicle. Immediately I saw red, cussed the stupid bastard out, kicked and tipped the shopping cart to the other side with the business end of my GI steel toe boot, and told him to go fuck himself. Yeah, I was in my military uniform at the time, but that fucking truck was brand spanking new with a badass 5.7 V8 HEMI engine and twin exhaust, and I'd be damned if someone scolded me for not conducting myself as a proper serviceman of the US Armed Forces. Fuck you.

Just a rant, but feel free to chime in you want. Or don't. It's a free country and you can voice your opinions as freely as you wish. Unless you're an ISIS member; in that case I hope you accidentally blow yourself up at your terrorist camp with a faulty bomb vest. America shits in your mouth.

That's what you get for shopping at wal mart, white trash gonna white trash.

I go to target and good markets so I don't see peasant behavior like you do

Yeah, you know what sucks even more? Saying that stupid catch phrase over and over again while thinking you're a comedic genius. Give it a rest already.

The Walmart is just across the street from a gym I train at. Not my damn fault if I want to save both time and money like an efficient human being.
What do you mean you don't want to stop at three stores instead of one? And why don't you want to spend the most you can on everything you buy? This makes no sense.

Its a douche move but here in Phoenix, many people do that. When you are in 120 degree weather in a parking lot, you just wanna GTFO of there
It's better to let the employees stay out longer and suffer..

In the UK you have to put a £1 coin in the cart to release it from the others and you need to return it to get your money back, helps make sure most people put them back.

Close

Aldi is a German based grocery store , they've opened a few in my city in the past few years. They are small , with a limited inventory but good pricing . The only place I've seen that uses the deposit trick for carts.

Someone told me Aldi is legit now. It used to seem ghetto as hell. Do they still not have bags and you take everything out in boxes?

It's fake. You can tell by the car he's driving. Jesus wouldn't drive a Pontiac.

Why not? Do you even know what Pontiac stands for?

Poor Old Nazareth Thinks It's A Cadillac

I always put carts back to the cart collection parking stall or back near the store entrance. I don't like carts in stalls hindering my ability to park the entire car in the stall.

Someone told me Aldi is legit now. It used to seem ghetto as hell. Do they still not have bags and you take everything out in boxes?

I don't know man , I've only been in 1 once or twice and that wasn't very recently. My folks shop there all the time and they love it , my dads a cheap bastard though so that's the main reason for that I'm sure.

I don't know man , I've only been in 1 once or twice and that wasn't very recently. My folks shop there all the time and they love it , my dads a cheap bastard though so that's the main reason for that I'm sure.

Lol that sounds identical to my parents. They are always talking about it to me but I never go there. My sister who isn't cheap told me they've really upgraded through the last few years.

The Chinese here live in apartments hundreds of metres away from a supermarket but walk the trolley all the way to where they live and then just leave the trolley on the footpath/sidewalk. Whenever I’m walking the dog and come across one I chuck it in the entry to their apartments so everyone in the building has to climb over their shame.

Aldi has awesome product at an awesome price. The one I used to shop at had bags you could buy for cheap. I used boxes if I forgot my canvas bag.

But I hated a few things about it:
1. Always way too many god damn people
2. I've never felt so rushed and nervous in my life as I have trying to pay and organize my items in a bag at the same time as the cashier is throwing each item in a light speed. Then they start throwing the next persons shit in the cart before you can get yours out. It's crazy. ***Always made worse by #1
3. I might be getting this confused with Costco (who definitely has these), but their milk jugs were terrible. The shape of them made no sense and made it extremely difficult to pour the milk out.

I would love to have one around where I am now though. They have a really good knock off cereal selection and all under $2.50.

That's what you get for shopping at wal mart, white trash gonna white trash.

I go to target and good markets so I don't see peasant behavior like you do

What? I've seen this outside of Target as well. Those red carts are strewn about everywhere in those parking lots.

Pretty sure even most homeless people have phones these days.

When did homeless people start getting so young anyway ? " Homeless always conjured up images of toothless drunk 50+ year olds. I see kids in their 20s panhandling these days.
It's called getting a headstart on life

Back