People who leave shopping carts

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Silver
Reaction score
around in parking spaces instead of placing them in the designated return area can eat a fat dick and choke themselves to death. I'm tired of seeing idiots scattering them around all over the area, making it hard for me to squeeze my pickup truck in tight spaces. Fatasses could really use the exercise and take the extra step to return them like proper civilized human beings. But no, people are getting fatter and lazier by the year, by the decade all because they weren't beaten enough as a child.

Walmart shoppers are notorious for this shitbag behavior. Fuck it, sometimes I just park all the way in the back and walk an extra 400 yards to get to the store and back. At least I'm fitter than 99.9% of the idiots that shop there.

One time, this dumbass parked his shopping cart right next to the driver's side of my brand new Big Horn Ram 1500. It was parked all the way in the back in an isolated area with at least 3-4 empty parking spaces surrounding my vehicle. Immediately I saw red, cussed the stupid bastard out, kicked and tipped the shopping cart to the other side with the business end of my GI steel toe boot, and told him to go fuck himself. Yeah, I was in my military uniform at the time, but that fucking truck was brand spanking new with a badass 5.7 V8 HEMI engine and twin exhaust, and I'd be damned if someone scolded me for not conducting myself as a proper serviceman of the US Armed Forces. Fuck you.

Just a rant, but feel free to chime in you want. Or don't. It's a free country and you can voice your opinions as freely as you wish. Unless you're an ISIS member; in that case I hope you accidentally blow yourself up at your terrorist camp with a faulty bomb vest. America shits in your mouth.

TS at work:

8494510693_d1977a19ea_b.jpg

Took a serious turn at the end there, din't it? Which is probably why I didn't return my trolley.

Shopping carts...?

You sound poor,

We use online delivery now days..

Walking those extra 400 yards will probably save you from a massive heart attack.

You should be praising those selfless hero’s.

around in parking spaces instead of placing them in the designated return area can eat a fat dick and choke themselves to death. I'm tired of seeing idiots scattering them around all over the area, making it hard for me to squeeze my pickup truck in tight spaces. Fatasses could really use the exercise and take the extra step to return them like proper civilized human beings. But no, people are getting fatter and lazier by the year, by the decade all because they weren't beaten enough as a child.

Walmart shoppers are notorious for this shitbag behavior. Fuck it, sometimes I just park all the way in the back and walk an extra 400 yards to get to the store and back. At least I'm fitter than 99.9% of the idiots that shop there.

One time, this dumbass parked his shopping cart right next to the driver's side of my brand new Big Horn Ram 1500. It was parked all the way in the back in an isolated area with at least 3-4 empty parking spaces surrounding my vehicle. Immediately I saw red, cussed the stupid bastard out, kicked and tipped the shopping cart to the other side with the business end of my GI steel toe boot, and told him to go fuck himself. Yeah, I was in my military uniform at the time, but that fucking truck was brand spanking new with a badass 5.7 V8 HEMI engine and twin exhaust, and I'd be damned if someone scolded me for not conducting myself as a proper serviceman of the US Armed Forces. Fuck you.

Just a rant, but feel free to chime in you want. Or don't. It's a free country and you can voice your opinions as freely as you wish. Unless you're an ISIS member; in that case I hope you accidentally blow yourself up at your terrorist camp with a faulty bomb vest. America shits in your mouth.
I have a somewhat similar gripe. In my condo complex we have shopping carts to assist residents with carrying groceries to their units. Lazy sacks of shit that live here instead of returning them to their proper place, they just leave them in the stairwells on their floor or somewhere else closer to them and then I can't find the carts when I need them. I'm paying a hefty HOA and special assessments for this bullshit? Fuck you!

Fuck no! I will never put a shopping cart back in it’s proper place!

Know why?!

Because that’s my way of getting back at The Man!

Freedom isn’t free...damned right!

I have an Amazon Prime membership.

Do you stay at home in your mom's basement all day?

We don't have a basement...

We have an attic..
Oh. My bad.

Do you stay at home at your mom's attic all day?

Not anymore, but sometimes I do drop by to visit if I have the chance..

Actually I might go by next week. Supposed to have a nice little family bbq well we peel chile..

It chile peeling season out here, smells amazing around the city right now.

They should have their heads caved in with a brick

What's the barrier for entry concerning wealth and "online delivery " exactly ?

Well you can't online deliver if you don't have $$$ for a phone or computer...

Duh...

I contemplated leaving one on top of a curb in the parking lot but decided to walk all the way around to push it in the cart area.

Say thank you!

Fuck no! I will never put a shopping cart back in it’s proper place!

Know why?!

Because that’s my way of getting back at The Man!

Freedom isn’t free...damned right!

At "The Man?" Com'n, dude. I don't think Donald Trump gives two shits about the disarray in the parking lots while he's zipping in and out of a private, exclusive shopping mall with his Air Force One plane. The only people suffering from this tragedy are the responsible, level-headed middle class folks who are trying to make it through the day without dealing with other people's negligent behavior.

smhn.gif

Back