People who leave shopping carts

Yeah the shopping carts left in parking spaces is one of my pet peeves, I'm lazy as hell and manage to put mine away. If I were ever to become a billionaire I would like to hire a force of goons to monitor parking lots across the world, hiding until the time was right to kneecap those fuckers with a crescent wrench.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shop @ALDI. Those cheap shoppers don't want to lose that quarter and put the carts back in the front of the store.
Where in the hell is that, Europe? Lived in the north, west, and south and never seen one of those.

This shit happens around here and number 1 reason is like you said, fat lazy useless cunts.

Like I said on the headphones thread yesterday. If people had better self awareness the world would be a nicer place.

yea it irritates me too, especially in open parking spaces in an otherwise full lot

Where in the hell is that, Europe? Lived in the north, west, and south and never seen one of those.

Close

Aldi is a German based grocery store , they've opened a few in my city in the past few years. They are small , with a limited inventory but good pricing . The only place I've seen that uses the deposit trick for carts.

Close

Aldi is a German based grocery store , they've opened a few in my city in the past few years. They are small , with a limited inventory but good pricing . The only place I've seen that uses the deposit trick for carts.

Yeah, of course it's Germany. Why am I not surprised? German's are known for being efficient people.

I agree with this. One time as I was walking towards my car, I saw a guy leaving his cart behind my parked car, I called him out immediately, I wasn't very nice about it either, I can't stand laziness. But I would like to say that this apply to many other aspects of life, people in general are fucking lazy, and they don't do their part.

People who come from out of nowhere and cross my path while I'm backing out of my parking space are THE WORST. How can they not see my rear lights go red? If I'm the pedestrian, I either wait for the driver to back out or walk along the other side.

Few things piss me of as much as fkn scum bags that don't return carts. Then the fkn cart rolls away and dings a nice car cause of these fat fucks

ALDI is all over the US. Now in some parts of CA. I've seen them in the South.

around in parking spaces instead of placing them in the designated return area can eat a fat dick and choke themselves to death. I'm tired of seeing idiots scattering them around all over the area, making it hard for me to squeeze my pickup truck in tight spaces. Fatasses could really use the exercise and take the extra step to return them like proper civilized human beings. But no, people are getting fatter and lazier by the year, by the decade all because they weren't beaten enough as a child.

Walmart shoppers are notorious for this shitbag behavior. Fuck it, sometimes I just park all the way in the back and walk an extra 400 yards to get to the store and back. At least I'm fitter than 99.9% of the idiots that shop there.

One time, this dumbass parked his shopping cart right next to the driver's side of my brand new Big Horn Ram 1500. It was parked all the way in the back in an isolated area with at least 3-4 empty parking spaces surrounding my vehicle. Immediately I saw red, cussed the stupid bastard out, kicked and tipped the shopping cart to the other side with the business end of my GI steel toe boot, and told him to go fuck himself. Yeah, I was in my military uniform at the time, but that fucking truck was brand spanking new with a badass 5.7 V8 HEMI engine and twin exhaust, and I'd be damned if someone scolded me for not conducting myself as a proper serviceman of the US Armed Forces. Fuck you.

Just a rant, but feel free to chime in you want. Or don't. It's a free country and you can voice your opinions as freely as you wish. Unless you're an ISIS member; in that case I hope you accidentally blow yourself up at your terrorist camp with a faulty bomb vest. America shits in your mouth.

Not sure If trolling... or autistic... or both?

Confirmed autist.

By whom? Are you a qualified psychiatrist, or are you just a dipshit dumbfuck who likes to use a hackneyed mental disorder to insult other people due to your lack of creativity?

Get fucked, bitch.

By whom? Are you a qualified psychiatrist, or are you just a dipshit dumbfuck who likes to use a hackneyed mental disorder to insult other people due to your lack of creativity?

Get fucked, bitch.

Lol.

Back