People who leave shopping carts

bqk2TTa.jpg

Today I learned that shopping carts are called trolleys outside of the US/Canada.

trolley-main.jpg

They're also called carriages in the New England area and buggies the South:

1200px-StopShopCarriageReturn.JPG

Buggy_vs_Cart_copy2.jpg

Let's see here, what else have I done in public:

I've lashed out at dumbasses who get uncomfortably close to me at checkout counters, especially the ones who throw their shit onto said counter while I'm making a transaction.
I've yelled at kids that were running around in parking lots or at the store.
I've called people out who leave their empty Starbucks frappucino bullshit drinks next to a pile of clothes at a clothing store.
Give the finger to guys who can't do a proper zipper merge onto a single lane.

Too many to fucking list. I'll stop there. It's going to give me a headache and unwanted flashbacks.
PTSD from shopping carts lmao. Seems like being poor is only one of your many problems

They're also called carriages in the New England area and buggies the South:

1200px-StopShopCarriageReturn.JPG

Buggy_vs_Cart_copy2.jpg

I lived in Texas for 25 years. This is the first I’ve ever heard of Texans calling it a “buggy.”

PTSD from shopping carts lmao. Seems like being poor is only one of your many problems

Yeah, but it's not as bad as being retarded like you.

Fucking hell. These dumbass catch phrases need to die already.

Approach a hot person putting their last bag in their vehicle and simply say, "May I please take that cart for you?"

You remove the guilt and they get to hop in and leave.

Just a matter of time before they have a little electric motor and have technology to return to their proper place so some guy doesn't have to go fetch them.

Put the damn cart in the cart parking space, fucking savages

Little side rant - I people who park fucking crooked in a parking spot. I'm not talking about someone parking a dually, but the crackheads that make it look like they are trying to caddy corner the spot. I can't tell you how many times I've dented a car that's parked on the line just out of rage.

I never return them, but I also never leave them in a bay or in the way, in doing this I keep the trolly boys employed

what if they're good at deepthroating and don't choke to death on said fat cock?

WHAT THEN?!

I actually saw a woman but a shopping cart inside the medium in a parking lot once. The cart lane was only two car lanes from her and she seemed to expend more energy trying to get it in the wrong area than the right area.

Little side rant - I people who park fucking crooked in a parking spot.
Not specifically you because this happens to everyone, but I hate when I accidentally omit the most important word of the sentence or end up saying the exact opposite of what I mean.

9/10 times i park next to the shopping cart bay, that way i can just return it easily.

i have been known to leave a cart next to an asshole who double parks though. Not touching their car, just close to it.

Dear Shopping Cart, I can no longer live this way...

Ive dealt with vastly more asshole pickup drivers who take up a spot and a half regardless of how busy the lot is and them being fully capable of fitting in one slot, or parking in a "compact" spot, its like "dipshit your Lifted King Cab isnt a compact".. than the number of times Ive been impeded by a loose cart.

I put my carts away, but you drive a pickup... I see your rant on a level similar to a smoker whining about a woman breastfeeding in public.

Ive dealt with vastly more asshole pickup drivers who take up a spot and a half regardless of how busy the lot is and them being fully capable of fitting in one slot, or parking in a "compact" spot, its like "dipshit your Lifted King Cab isnt a compact".. than the number of times Ive been impeded by a loose cart.

I put my carts away, but you drive a pickup... I see your rant on a level similar to a smoker whining about a woman breastfeeding in public.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Mr. Assumptive Asshole. I'm one of the few meticulous drivers out there who makes sure that my pickup truck is parked properly within the boundaries of the parking space. And as a smoker and a person who was breastfed as a baby myself, I have no problem with women breastfeeding in public. Also, your analogy is retarded and makes no sense at all.

Back