People who leave shopping carts

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Mr. Assumptive Asshole. I'm one of the few meticulous drivers out there who makes sure that my pickup truck is parked properly within the boundaries of the parking space. And as a smoker and a person who was breastfed as a baby myself, I have no problem with women breastfeeding in public. Also, your analogy is retarded and makes no sense at all.

It makes perfect sense. Someone that does something that has a far more dramatic effect on others (smoking in public) complaining about something that is for the most part innocuous (breastfeeding in public).

I made no direct assumptions or accusations of what YOU do, I simply stated an opinion regarding your complaints, essentially that its hard to be sympathetic since I have experienced far more people who drive/park trucks like assholes than I have had a stray cart affect my day. If you park your truck straight every time, fantastic... you are unique among truck drivers and dont apply to my comment, but it doesnt invalidate it.

around in parking spaces instead of placing them in the designated return area can eat a fat dick and choke themselves to death. I'm tired of seeing idiots scattering them around all over the area, making it hard for me to squeeze my pickup truck in tight spaces. Fatasses could really use the exercise and take the extra step to return them like proper civilized human beings. But no, people are getting fatter and lazier by the year, by the decade all because they weren't beaten enough as a child.

Walmart shoppers are notorious for this shitbag behavior. Fuck it, sometimes I just park all the way in the back and walk an extra 400 yards to get to the store and back. At least I'm fitter than 99.9% of the idiots that shop there.

One time, this dumbass parked his shopping cart right next to the driver's side of my brand new Big Horn Ram 1500. It was parked all the way in the back in an isolated area with at least 3-4 empty parking spaces surrounding my vehicle. Immediately I saw red, cussed the stupid bastard out, kicked and tipped the shopping cart to the other side with the business end of my GI steel toe boot, and told him to go fuck himself. Yeah, I was in my military uniform at the time, but that fucking truck was brand spanking new with a badass 5.7 V8 HEMI engine and twin exhaust, and I'd be damned if someone scolded me for not conducting myself as a proper serviceman of the US Armed Forces. Fuck you.

Just a rant, but feel free to chime in you want. Or don't. It's a free country and you can voice your opinions as freely as you wish. Unless you're an ISIS member; in that case I hope you accidentally blow yourself up at your terrorist camp with a faulty bomb vest. America shits in your mouth.

Pushing carts at a huge grocery store was my first job at 16. RESPECT.

I was with you up until the point where you admitted you were one of those jackasses that takes a pickup truck to go grocery shopping.

Back