Penn vs Edgar II (Spoiler)

Yeah....why don't you go back to the heavies dickweed. Fighter bashing of this sort is not particularly tolerated.

What have you achieved in this sport that allows you to disregard BJ Penn?

You will be banned soon enough I am sure. Take care sunshine! :)

Why would I be banned?

Yeah....why don't you go back to the heavies dickweed. Fighter bashing of this sort is not particularly tolerated.

What have you achieved in this sport that allows you to disregard BJ Penn?

You will be banned soon enough I am sure. Take care sunshine! :)

And why do you personally attack me.. as a fan I can share my opinion on a fighter without being personally attacked myself, right? Maybe not here I guess. I'm sorry he lost.

Why would I be banned?

I said you will be banned soon enough I'm sure. Which means if you continue this way you will not last long.

BJ Penn got exposed
He's overrated, fat, and just plains sucks. Hope he retires and never shows his fat Cabbage Patch head ever again.

There's a saying there's no shame in losing to, "blank". Well there is shame in losing to someone twice. Fuck that Penn suck ass.

For fighter bashing you stupid fuck. Read the terms of agreement when you signed up.

Lol. This whole site is a fighter bashing circle jerk. I am sure if I looked through your 6k posts I can find one where you are bashing someone as well. Get over it man. If I broke the rules, sorry mods. But you fuck faces can go blow yourselves.

BJ Penn got exposed
He's overrated, fat, and just plains sucks. Hope he retires and never shows his fat Cabbage Patch head ever again.

There's a saying there's no shame in losing to, "blank". Well there is shame in losing to someone twice. Fuck that Penn suck ass.

I'm quoting this cause the mods know I wouldn't alter someone's post just to get them banned. Your first two sentences are each ban worthy offenses. Bye...

Lol. This whole site is a fighter bashing circle jerk. I am sure if I looked through your 6k posts I can find one where you are bashing someone as well. Get over it man. If I broke the rules, sorry mods. But you fuck faces can go blow yourselves.

The grappling forum never fighter bashes. Go back to the HW forum with the other shit talkers and fighter bashers that don't train.

I'm amazed you have made so many friends in 5 posts. Well done. lol.

The worst I''ve ever said about a fighter is that I might not like their attitude or style. If I said, "Fuck that cabbage patch faced bastard" I would be gone from the site. So no, I haven't fighter bashed, as evidence by the fact that I'm still here.

Also, I train with fighters. people that put it on the line. Why would I bash my brothers and sisters?

Exactly. And sorry if I'm bitter tonight but I wanna make sure to say that Frankie is an amazing fighter and is a great champion!

Not that he wasn't before, but he became certified tonight. He is a force and he is growing into his belt. His improvements since the last fight were noticeable, his confidence is growing indeed, which made him more dangerous.

when bj got taken down i was like "dont you dare just pop back up to your feet like you always do... i wanna see some world class jiu jitsu" but bj said "fuck that, ima just scrap." then i was like "can you scrap on the ground instead?" and he was like "nah"

the first part is true... i made up the rest tho

Not that he wasn't before, but he became certified tonight. He is a force and he is growing into his belt. His improvements since the last fight were noticeable, his confidence is growing indeed, which made him more dangerous.

Those first 2 slams were amazing. I couldn't believe it.

I am solemnly swearing to never enter the Heavies again. I go there to stick up for fighters that are being called "guys with no heart" and I get dubs for attacking a poster (granted I went pretty overboard, but I'm a little drunk.)

The standards there are INSANE. F12 forum FTW.

I am solemnly swearing to never enter the Heavies again. I go there to stick up for fighters that are being called "guys with no heart" and I get dubs for attacking a poster (granted I went pretty overboard, but I'm a little drunk.)

The standards there are INSANE. F12 forum FTW.

lol. I just read your post..responded. Hit refresh and you had dubs. lol.

I have been here 6 years and I don't think I have posted outside of F12 more than 5 times seriously, for that exact reason.

I haven't started training yet so you guys can probably tell me

Did it seem like Edgar was being a little careless with his arms in BJ's guard?

Man that fight was hard for me to watch... I was praying for him to go for a takedown the entire fight. When BJ almost secured mount and almost took the back I thought for sure he would win but it seems he was too gassed by that point. Frankie had some epic slams in rd 1 but even from his guard BJ looked like he could impose his will on him.

At least Demian Maia's ground game looked top notch last night.

Vey painful to watch as a BJ Penn fan of sorts...

Great fight by Frankie, great movement, great game plan, great cardio, great takedowns.

However, a modern MMA fighter, like Frankie, perfectly exercising his gameplan, is pretty boring to watch really...

Back