Pena gives Rousey another verbal kicking (trigger warning: fat shaming)

Poor chubsy wubsy is just becoming a joke at this point, she used to be so tuff and talk so much harsh sh*t now she is as quiet as a church mouse while half the division is roasting her lol.

What a PC world we live in when stating the truth is considered "shaming" lol its ok to beat someone's face in but don't call them fat!!

I don't care what some think, Pena is physically attractive to me. Her nude photo was sexy.

That's how you sell a fight. Instant rivalry. Woodley should take notes.

LOL! Pena looks like Mark Kerr in drag with sunglasses on! Look at that jawline!

Julianna_Pena.jpg

bjpennagrees1.gif

I hate Pena as much as the next guy, but this is ridiculous. Their professional athletes and fighters, somebody's looking a bit out of shape call then on it. No one would care if someone called Johhny Hendricks. Not exactly the same but u get my point

In fact I hope Pena wins the belt and goes full heel. And then through a steady stream of shit talk goads Ronda out of retirement. The way mayors did to De La Hoya

While I really am not a fan of Pená, she's smart to pick a fight with Rousey. That's the highest profile fight she could go for besides a title shot. Rousey is also the type to take offense to this kind of thing as well, so it could very well happen. Well played Pená, well played.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

LOL @ people attacking Pena because they are mad she said something bad about Ronda.
1) If you attack her, you are a hypocrite, since you are doing exactly the same thing she is doing.
2) She is (at least) a fighter, trying to get a title shot that is being held hostage by Ronda and Zuffa.

She has a point. You haters do not.

Last edited:
That was a funny comment. People are too uptight nowadays.

As far a having compassion for Ronda, I can't find it in me with all the poor sportsmanship she has shown in her MMA career.

She tried to assault Holly for no real reason at weigh-ins.

Weigh ins shenanigans are less a case of bullying than kicking some guy in the nuts for doing his job. You don't have to be a Ronda fan to think Pena is trashy.

Pena would give great snu-snu. Break it off and still walk away happy. I support her shit talking; a Ronda fight would be a big deal for her.

I also remember how rude Ronda was to her on the show. No reason to attack her, but Ronda and the lightsaber Queen of Whatever said Pena doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as them. Whatever. It's right to talk back and go after Ronda for a fight.

Weigh ins shenanigans are less a case of bullying than kicking some guy in the nuts for doing his job. You don't have to be a Ronda fan to think Pena is trashy.
Pena's trashy personality is no different than the acts most of these fighters put on though. Is it suddenly unacceptable just because she's a female or something? Should she be more lady-like? Who cares? That "don't cry" BS Ronda pulled was trashy. Not shaking Miesha's hand was trashy. Having a dumbass violent outburst at Holly at weigh-ins was trashy. Or can trashy only be applied to Pena now? I actually respect Ronda for what she's achieved but holy shit at what she's become.

Even Faber, who everyone sees as such a nice guy, bullied Dominick Cruz about having "back fat." When did MMA fans become so sensitive about body shaming and such? It's a fitness sport.

Last edited:
Back