Pena gives Rousey another verbal kicking (trigger warning: fat shaming)

Pena deserved her walking papers after that last performance. Body triangle for an entire round. Lulz.

TUF winner, 4-0 in the UFC, #5 ranked, most qualified fighter for a TS but UFC is holding off on it while they figure out what to do with Rousey

female mma fighters shouldnt trash talk each other using the other persons looks

u know why

For some reason, This chick gives me the weirdest boner

pena.png

pena2.jpg

I want to get dominated by her on a bed

Lol I love Pena. She looks like she'd break my dick off.

And for you Rousey white knights, she's a bully that doesn't like pretty girls like Arianny.

ronda does have some fat arms on her. The kind that wiggles when she waves at someone

Nice ass, manish face and truly horrific personality. Wood, but probably would not tell anyone about it after.

If you don't want to be called fat don't tell everyone you're going to kill the next person who calls you fat. This is elementary school knowledge.

If we could take a step back from being fans for a second...
Could we look at Ronda as a human being? When you get beat at something you've been doing your whole life, it's hard to take. I'm sure she's gone through a lot. Separate ronda the athlete and Ronda the person and have some compassion

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/julian...ut-unapologetic-when-it-comes-to-ronda-rousey

julianna-pena-ufc-200-media-day-video.png

UFC women’s bantamweight Julianna Pena is aware of the controversy caused by her recent comment toward ex-champ Ronda Rousey. She’s both regretful and defiant about her choice of words.

In an interview with TMZ, Pena said Rousey is “like the emperor and no clothes. She’s broken a little bit. I just think no one really cares about Ronda Rousey and her fat arms anymore. But I guess some people do.”

Pena’s use of the word fat drew immediate criticism from MMA observers who accused her of “fat shaming” the ex-champ, who’s spoken openly about her struggle with body issues and bulimia.

Pena (8-2 MMA, 4-0 UFC) today told MMAjunkie that she once struggled with weight issues, and while it isn’t her intention to fat shame anyone, she said her comments came out of frustration about being repeatedly asked by the media about Rousey (12-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) and her still-undefined career plans.

Ronda-Rousey-cries-as-she-reveals-she-had-suicidal-thoughts-after-UFC-loss-on-the-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show.jpg
"Mma observers"

Who the fuck is mma observers? Fans? Fans don't give a fuck about fat shaming. We shame like a motherfucka.

If we could take a step back from being fans for a second...
Could we look at Ronda as a human being? When you get beat at something you've been doing your whole life, it's hard to take. I'm sure she's gone through a lot. Separate ronda the athlete and Ronda the person and have some compassion
You're so darling.

Pena looks ridiculously stupid in those glasses.

If you don't want to be called fat don't tell everyone you're going to kill the next person who calls you fat. This is elementary school knowledge.

Rousey heard what Venezuelan Vixen said and called up Dana in tears COMMANDING him to get her to take it back.

Back