Pena gives Rousey another verbal kicking (trigger warning: fat shaming)

Why doesn't she accept the callout then and stick up for herself.

Ronda is over, she doesn't want to fight any more. Pena would batter her and turn her into mashed potato.
trolololol because she's pretty much guaranteed a fight with the current champion, whoever that is when she decides to return. And she earned that by ruling the division from its inception until her sole (albeit devastating) loss. We all know Pena is trying to talk her way up to getting a fight she's not deserving of.

I never liked Honda, but this time I would be cheering for her to take Penas arm home.

This mentality should be respected in the MMA community.

She has been working hard and winning to get to the top. She see's someone else being favored and handed everything.

I also find it curious that many fans seem to have selectively forgotten that RR was a total dick to Pena and pretty much everyone.

This mentality should be respected in the MMA community.

She has been working hard and winning to get to the top. She see's someone else being favored and handed everything.

I also find it curious that many fans seem to have selectively forgotten that RR was a total dick to Pena and pretty much everyone.

That's what white knighting does to people. It's only okay for Ronda to talk trash about everyone and anyone. But it's not okay for someone to talk trash about Ronda.

Back