Pena gives Rousey another verbal kicking (trigger warning: fat shaming)

I am an mma observer and you have o-fended me. <mma3>

Pena is a feminazi and she kicks people on the balls. She is a fucking professional athelete why would you kick someone on the balls? I'm rooting for Ronda.

Weigh ins shenanigans are less a case of bullying than kicking some guy in the nuts for doing his job. You don't have to be a Ronda fan to think Pena is trashy.
Agreed. Don't like either.

i like pena but she's talking her way out of my "maybe like" list

Pena (8-2 MMA, 4-0 UFC) today told MMAjunkie that she once struggled with weight issues, and while it isn’t her intention to fat shame anyone, she said her comments came out of frustration about being repeatedly asked by the media about Rousey (12-1 MMA, 6-1 UFC) and her still-undefined career plans.
I was frustrated about being called out on my nasty bitch comments, so I had to act like a nasty bitch again.
You know Pena, maybe the criticism isn't from Ronda fans, maybe it's just from people who can't stand nasty feminazi bitches.

Obviously picking a fight, nothing more. Ronda will still break her arm though.

Might be worth the dollar.

How am I supposed to feel about this when Pena is the second most annoying woman in the whole world followed by Ronda herself. I do hope they fight so we can possibly have the first female double KO ever.

So much fail in that story.

appear in the media with high-level makeup artists, lighting experts, wardrobe advisers, photoshoppers etc.
get busted

pretend that you didn't know

pretend that you are upset that they reduced the muscles in your arms, not the FAT

ignore all the other places and times where they 'shopped you

say that you are proud of your body

say that you will kill the next person who calls you fat

appear in model and swimsuit photoshoots with all the pros improving your appearance by 6/10 etc. and say you want to be a better model than the ring girls etc.

launch a perfect never campaign and plus size jeans

She is more bankrupt morally than Glendale FC is financially.

Back