Pena gives Rousey another verbal kicking (trigger warning: fat shaming)

Pena would know about meltdowns -- just watch her on TUF. Batshit.
oh, you mean when she WON TUF?
you obviously do not understand that winning and becoming a contender are NOT bad things....

Pena's trashy personality is no different than the acts most of these fighters put on though. Is it suddenly unacceptable just because she's a female or something? Should she be more lady-like? Who cares? That "don't cry" BS Ronda pulled was trashy. Not shaking Miesha's hand was trashy. Having a dumbass violent outburst at Holly at weigh-ins was trashy. Or can trashy only be applied to Pena now? I actually respect Ronda for what she's achieved but holy shit at what she's become.

Even Faber, who everyone sees as such a nice guy, bullied Dominick Cruz about having "back fat." When did MMA fans become so sensitive about body shaming and such? It's a fitness sport.
it seems it is only trashy if it is done TO Ronda, not BY Ronda...
her Whiteknights are back in force...

it seems it is only trashy if it is done TO Ronda, not BY Ronda...
her Whiteknights are back in force...
Every Pena thread turns into a fucking cry cry fest. Probably SJW Ariel fans too since she doesn't like Ariel.

Stupid buzzwords. " fat shaming" A supposed professional athlete should be shamed when they completely let themselves go. If you have body issues and bulimia problems then a sport where you have to cut weight and be minimally dressed for the world to see, is not the sport for you.
Pena and Rousey are both terrible. Let Godzilla and Mothra fight. May the best monster win.

I don't think it should be considered fat shaming when it's to do with sports... especially prize fighting. It's an industry about KOing people for money for fuck sakes and people's physical condition affects the outcome of the fights. So Pena can't say Ronda has fat arms without public backlash but Rousey can brag about snapping Meisha's arm and gets put on a pedestal. Get the fuck outta here.

Pena's trashy personality is no different than the acts most of these fighters put on though. Is it suddenly unacceptable just because she's a female or something? Should she be more lady-like? Who cares?

1. Settle the fuck down with your implications of sexism. I called Pena trashy based on her actions not her genitalia.

2. I called Pena trashy because she assaulted a bar tender. You may not care about things like that, but I do. As long as it's all talk, I can tolerate tons of bullshit from fighters. But when they cross that line and start smacking around people who don't train, then I most certainly care, even if you do't.

TUF winner, 4-0 in the UFC, #5 ranked, most qualified fighter for a TS but UFC is holding off on it while they figure out what to do with Rousey
TUF winner, so what? There was nobody good on there. Can't finish anybody who's ranked, couldn't even finish rusty Zingano.

1. Settle the fuck down with your implications of sexism. I called Pena trashy based on her actions not her genitalia.

2. I called Pena trashy because she assaulted a bar tender. You may not care about things like that, but I do. As long as it's all talk, I can tolerate tons of bullshit from fighters. But when they cross that line and start smacking around people who don't train, then I most certainly care, even if you do't.
Even without the bar tender incident she comes off as trashy, and it has nothing to with male or female. Ferguson gets called out on his bullshit all the time here, but Pena is much worse and much more delusional.

Not to mention that horse sized head that's too big for her body.

Pena tries to talk herself into a fight, nothing wrong with that, she need bread and butter on the table as everybody else! Feed her to Holly Holm because Ronda will fight to get her belt back first.

Remember when Fat Ronda got kicked in the head? That was hilarious

OH and Pena is right, ronda is a vile person and had it coming.

that said, pena looks like a Tranny.

"No one cares about Ronda anymore" = No one cares about Pena unless she talks about Ronda
I still don't think they actually care about Pena. Just that Ronda's name was mentioned. Cause fanboys.

Julianna_Pena.jpg

bjpennagrees1.gif

Funny, Pena actually has a deeper voice than Mark...

Back