PED cheats and the snowball effect

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg

lol, why does it seem like only the West gets so butt hurt over PEDs, who cares... it's part of high level athletics, it's always been that way and it will always continue being that way for years to come.

I actually find it to be quite the opposite.

The only people I’ve ever see be supportive of PED usage across sports are people on this forum, who tend to be American. I’m not sure what the general vibe is in the NFL or NBA, but for more global sports the answer to the question “should we allow PED’s in professional sports XYZ” the answer from fans would be a resounding no.

It’s really only on Sherdog, and specific to the UFC, where that question exists, which is ironic because it’s the one sport that would be decimated more than any other if they tried to legalise PEDs.

8 years and didn't even fail a test. Meanwhile, Jon Jones just pulsing his dick off while USADA jerks off to their paychecks.

Your favorite athlete gets exposed as a drug cheat, “everyone is on steroids”.
Your favorite athlete isn’t in that group, “I hate steroid cheats”.
Sherdog in a nutshell. Although I feel like I’d have a hard time supporting anyone that was exposed a PED cheat.

Guys who jump in pools and swim or guys who ride bikes get long or lifetime bans.

Combat sports - a few months to maybe a couple of years.

It between the shit pay and lackadaisical punishment for cheats - its' no wonder combat sports (mma in particular) are just on the fringe of "legit" sports.

It’s also amazingly naive to think that legalising PEDs would result in a level playing field.

You want to gain an advantage? Take more, take riskier substances, start earlier.

As if the 2nd place in Olympia was anything remotely close to being clean.....taking peds for at least a decade I say he is

That guy beat Phelps in a few competitions.

Jones is a career cheat and his name will only be remembered as a bad example and what not to do, he will forever be shamed.

a2f49220-5a42-11ea-a7fe-83cf644127d9

In the aftermath of swimmer Sun Yang getting an 8 year ban for failing to submit a sample, Chad le Clos made these comments (see below).

I feel that he is making a very important point here, and one that seems to fly over the heads of many MMA fans.

In a combat sport like MMA, where competitors only have so many camps and fights in them and where most fighters’ chances of even competing for a belt are few and far between, drug cheats are destroying careers.

Chad to Clos also doped
So did the guy who came third
and the guy who came fourth

If we wanna re-allocate medals you need to go a long way down the rankings before you find the people that deserve them

My favorite fighter is USADA, and it has knocked Jon out multiple times.

Limp.Dicked.Cheat.
Yet he's still the champ who got his dick working well enough to have four daughters

lol, why does it seem like only the West gets so butt hurt over PEDs, who cares... it's part of high level athletics, it's always been that way and it will always continue being that way for years to come.

Maybe the West likes fair play instead of state-sponsored PED machines?

Go watch the East German women's swim team from the 60s-70s, if you want to see "high level athletics" I guess.

if you think ped's are cheating wait till you find out about mk-ultra athletes.

Back