PED cheats and the snowball effect

I don't remember the numbers but I think you are stretching it/exaggerating.
Vitor Conte, who is an authority on the subject if there ever was one, said in a podcast that DC's levels before the Jones fight were possible for a man his age after a grueling training camp.
He also said Jones's one weren't, and we all know what happened multiple times since.
I'll take his word on that one ( doesn't mean DC wasn't on something at some point but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt especially since his body evolution has clearly been following his age since he started MMA )
Perhaps. I could believe the grueling training camp+hard weight cut hitting T levels really hard. But lets also not forget, DC has shown for an absolute fact he is not opposed to cheating or at the very least "sneaking by" rules to get a win.

IE towel gate
IE stabbing opponents in the fucking eyes worse than even Jones does

athletes need to take the aussie swimmers approach.

sun yang has had multiple doping issues and stories of him smashing his blood vials that were collected by testers. mack horton was having none of that and did a silent protest by not acknowledging the cheaters 'win'. he stood off the winners podium when they were taking the pic of them because he didnt want to acknowledge a cheater as a winner. good on him i say. cheaters are cowards. like anderson and jones.

11334830-16x9-700x394.jpg

It’s called professional athletics. Ever hear of it, Copernicus? *All* pro athletes take PEDs, kiddo
1vvv7m.jpg

lol, why does it seem like only the West gets so butt hurt over PEDs, who cares... it's part of high level athletics, it's always been that way and it will always continue being that way for years to come.
piss off. you think cheating is ok. shertard

sun yang has had multiple doping issues and stories of him smashing his blood vials that were collected by testers. mack horton was having none of that and did a silent protest by not acknowledging the cheaters 'win'. he stood off the winners podium when they were taking the pic of them because he didnt want to acknowledge a cheater as a winner. good on him i say. cheaters are cowards. like anderson and jones.

china complained to australia and the mack horton swimming complex got renamed. Fucking china owns australia. our governemt is gutless.

china complained to australia and the mack horton swimming complex got renamed. Fucking china owns australia. our governemt is gutless.
mack had a swimming complex named after him??

i didnt know that, i thought that would have only been for guys like perkins, thorpe, hackett. dawn fraser, susie oneill and co. not for a new young gun who is like magnussen.

but yes. china owns australia, we have bended our knee to them. china owns over 50% of the farming industry too iirc, or active farms in australia at least.

nek minnit coronovirus.

someone post the link to DC's incredibly sketchy tests in the past...........where he didn't fail for any steroids outright but just happen to somehow complete a camp and compete with the T levels of a 95 year old women during chemo therapy.

Yep. definitely nothing weird at all going on there.

I think MMA fans have an extremely short memory. DC, Lawler, etc, etc, etc, all have extremely suspect shit in their past but just because USADA hasn't officially caught them they get a free pass.
Even Daniel's responses show you that he either used or simply doesn't consider it an excuse as to why he loss.

Examples being, "I never failed a test!!" Notice he doesn't say I never used steroids. just that he always passes the test, as one would expect from a former Olympian.

He also says, "Jon beat me twice." Notice that he doesn't acknowledge the "no contest" and accepts as a legit loss because he knows steroids didn't beat him.

mack had a swimming complex named after him??

i didnt know that, i thought that would have only been for guys like perkins, thorpe, hackett. dawn fraser, susie oneill and co. not for a new young gun who is like magnussen.

but yes. china owns australia, we have bended our knee to them. china owns over 50% of the farming industry too iirc, or active farms in australia at least.

nek minnit coronovirus.
it was in the works. got canned. guess too many chinese students got upset.

Even Daniel's responses show you that he either used or simply doesn't consider it an excuse as to why he loss.

Examples being, "I never failed a test!!" Notice he doesn't say I never used steroids. just that he always passes the test, as one would expect from a former Olympian.

He also says, "Jon beat me twice." Notice that he doesn't acknowledge the "no contest" and accepts as a legit loss because he knows steroids didn't beat him.
thats pathetic reasoning. Jones is a ped cheat and if the ufc was serious/ legit. He would have been banned for life.
#clutchingatstrawstocontinuejoneslove

someone post the link to DC's incredibly sketchy tests in the past...........where he didn't fail for any steroids outright but just happen to somehow complete a camp and compete with the T levels of a 95 year old women during chemo therapy.

I think MMA fans have an extremely short memory. DC, Lawler, etc, etc, etc, all have extremely suspect shit in their past but just because USADA hasn't officially caught them they get a free pass.
His tests were not sketchy.
This is a common misconception.

it was in the works. got canned. guess too many chinese students got upset.
Was this centre in Australia??

legit I have no clue.

but I have heard of Asian university students complaining to deans and shit asking for syllabus changes before, and succeeding.

this shit is all the same if it is what it is.

stop posting bullshit. dc's t/e levels were ok. he's old. jones had the levels of a 90 year old man. jones juiced his way to the title. even with his endocrinologists he's that juiced hes still popping.

Was this centre in Australia??

legit I have no clue.

but I have heard of Asian students complaining to deans and shit asking for syllabus changes before, and succeeding.

this shit is all the same if it is what it is.
yep. was a university pool. thats all i can recall. sorry.

Everyone over here goes with

_107986399_podiumscottgetty.jpg

and the 'you're a loser, I'm a winner 'video.
I assume Horton will get the gold and Scott gets bumped up to silver but they've still lost out as sponsor and the national swimming bodies often have bonuses based on medals.

Oh and the blood vial smashing is why he's got the ban. It happened before the world champs so he should lose the medals above.

Everyone over here goes with

_107986399_podiumscottgetty.jpg

and the 'you're a loser, I'm a winner 'video.
I assume Horton will get the gold and Scott gets bumped up to silver but they've still lost out as sponsor and the national swimming bodies often have bonuses based on medals.

Oh and the blood vial smashing is why he's got the ban. It happened before the world champs so he should lose the medals above.
Sorry buds I didn’t know the proper timeline. I was just saying what I knew.

Back