PED cheats and the snowball effect

The fact that you brought up his name proves you acknowledge him as a drug cheat.

Therefore hes nothing but a scumbag little :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
90% of ped related topics on here are unjustly in reference to Jon, whether it's stated outright or not, such as in this thread. I would've expected ts to correct me if I was mistaken, given the fact that I posted the first comment. Realizing this and responding accordingly doesn't mean I recognize Jon the way you and many others wrongly do.

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg
<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

90% of ped related topics on here are unjustly in reference to Jon, whether it's stated outright or not, such as in this thread. I would've expected ts to correct me if I was mistaken, given the fact that I posted the first comment. Realizing this and responding accordingly doesn't mean I recognize Jon the way you and many others wrongly do.

Honestly, I wasn't thinking of Jon in this particular case, even though he is a frequent target of mine. In case I didn't make this clear enough: this thread is more about fans' attitudes than the cheaters themselves.

All sports are a corporate affair and all corporations are by their nature sociopathic. Why would anybody assume these organizations have the best interest of the athletes or fans in mind. It's always about money and covering their own ass.

USADA isn't there to catch cheats in the UFC. It's there to cover the UFC's ass in case someone gets murdered because that's what it really is when someone is cheating. It's no different from using a weapon and they know Congress would bring up that argument to end WME's competition against the Boxing Mafia.

There are no good guys in this story.

Back