PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters
Wilder selling the Fury fight... Put boxing back on the map in America?

Fury/Wilder got a ton of attention in its aftermath, even up here in Canada. People are starting to care about the HW division again.

Pretty good day of boxing so far. Let's hope the trend continues.

Was Ruiz the only good HW from PR? Seems like Cuba produces more...

This match up has me interested... Looks like two guys that would be guarding each other on the court and not in the ring.

Was Ruiz the only good HW from PR? Seems like Cuba produces more...

Oquendo was a tough fighter but yeah there’s not that many big guys overthere or maybe the big guys aren’t too insterested in the sport.

My casual butt is here!

Breazale getting hit with pretty much everything Negron throws.

If Negron looses badly he should hang the gloves. He’s been fighting nobodies. Has recently fought a lot of Dominicans, which can be very athletic but lack all the fundamentals of the sport, basically boxing is to DR what hockey is to Mexico.

Breezy throwing Sledge Hammers

I haven't watched a bunch of UD boxing matches in a while. How big are these fighters?

Breezy aint taking that shit.

If Negron looses badly he should hang the gloves. He’s been fighting nobodies. Has recently fought a lot of Dominicans, which can be very athletic but lack all the fundamentals of the sport, basically boxing is to DR what hockey is to Mexico.

Not really. There have been some very good Dominican fighters and there are several Dominicans who are still active around the world level.

Nergon bringing it in the 4th and Breezy walking though everything

Breazale's skills have never developed. He's lucky he's really durable and hits hard.

Negron seems to land a decent combo... then Breazeale fires back with some power.

This is getting interesting. If Negron keeps going to the body...

He seemed to take the 4th round off.

Ouch, got stung there at the end.

LOL are they going to deduct a point after that after-the-bell hit?

Back