PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters
3-1 Breezy and bout to finish this

feels like this fight will end in a no contest after all these punches after the bell

Negron about to finish the round strong... then Bang, Shit is getting real.

Oh, that late one was BS. Breazeale should have been penalized a point for that one, IMO.

Negron is good at keeping his distance. Breaz better close the distance or he will lose

Negron's beard appears to be failing him on these harder shots. He's getting stung regularly in the last couple rounds.

I saw some stanky leg at the end of that round by Negron!!

How have they not deducted a point from Braezaelle yet?

Looking like we are fixing to find out who has the heavyweight cardio...

Negron's beard appears to be failing him on these harder shots. He's getting stung regularly in the last couple rounds.

Breezy hits George Forman hard. Everything he lands hurts and is busting Negron down

Both seem to be tiring, especially Negron. Punishment not helping. Who will get their second wind and turn it up, here?

Brazil about to piece this guy up....

Negron's punches have nothing on them in the 6th. Just pushing them out there. Hopefully he was taking the round off. At the same time, Braezeale should have capitalized and didn't. Still anybody's fight, I guess.

Negron's punches have nothing on them in the 6th. Just pushing them out there. Hopefully he was taking the round off.

they never really did. Breezy has walked thought everything and Negron landed combos in the first 4.

At this point, Negron is content just throwing some jabs and backing up for the rest of the fight hoping to survive

Negron just pissing him off with the punches...

Not really. There have been some very good Dominican fighters and there are several Dominicans who are still active around the world level.

I know I totally love “Mangu” Valera, and Claudio Marrero is crazily skilled and has fast hands but marrero trains here in the states. Theres little to no gyms in the DR and fighters coming out of the country can be seen lacking basics and throwing wider shots. The support is just not the same and corner and trainers are very limited, thats what I meant. Baseball has always been the big deal there.

If Felix Valera came to the states and was pushed harder by a better trainer he’d be a real problem. He got in Bivol’s face and had him on the defensive till he punched himself out, even dropped Barrera but again ran out of arm juice.

Decent action that round (7th) out of both fighters. I'm not scoring.

I'm old as fuck. I can't believe how old Ray Mancini looks. lol

Neither has good defense... eating punches. But not sure of a knockout with how the pace has slowed.

Back