PBC FOX Charlo vs Korobov, Charlo vs Harrison and Breazeale vs Negron 12/22

Who did you score the fight for?

• Total voters
matt-korobov%20(4)_1.jpg

matt-korobov%20(3)_1.jpg

dominic-breazeale%20(3)_1.jpg

carlos-negron%20(2).jpg

Just looked at the PBC website and it looks like the two Charlo fights and the HW bout between Breazeale and Negron will be the fights aired live on FOX. Is the rest of the undercard on FS1 or another channel/website? The website isn’t too detailed in regards to how to watch the entire card.

Fox is going in big on boxing programming with the UFC going away to ESPN and ESPN+. This evening on FS1 they had a 30 minute special titled PBC Face to Face with the Charlo brothers, followed by Inside PBC Boxing for an hour, followed by two more 30 minute programs called PBC Countdown with each of the Charlo brothers in advance of the card they are headlining on big Fox next Saturday.

Interesting. Only makes sense though since PBC is the only combat sports Fox currently has. I think FOX missed out by not getting the ONE deal. Maybe they’ll go after PFC next season?

Stoked to have boxing back on FOX! Charlo vs Korobov should be a good scrap (while it lasts). I don't know much about Tony Harrison, but I'm hoping he's an actual test for 154 Charlo.

Forgot Breazeale is fighting. Nice.

Stoked to have boxing back on FOX! Charlo vs Korobov should be a good scrap (while it lasts). I don't know much about Tony Harrison, but I'm hoping he's an actual test for 154 Charlo.

Harrison is talented, but he isn't durable at all and he has bad stamina. Kind of like a Linares-type fighter, although, not as good.

Nice Saturday. Two nice UK cards, and then this... Noice!

White vs Jizzora 2, Blow Job Saunders vs a no hoper and the highlight of my weekend. Warrington vs Frampton....Diss gon’ Be good!

Korobov is the kind of guy who could be very problematic on short notice. There has been some speculation over the years that it was hard living which contributed to his inability to really catch on as a pro, but he was a genuinely elite amateur who seemingly had a style that should have translated relatively well to the pros (he actually learned how to fight on the inside unlike the majority of other Eastern Bloc fighters, many of whom are more accomplished than him).

His big problem when he has gotten chances in his career has been his stamina. One would assume that a career of not taking things seriously enough outside the ring, being 35, and coming in on short notice, isn't going going to do anything to help with that flaw. Even if it is far-fetched to expect a victory in such a matchup, he could make Jermall look less than spectacular.

About an hour...

Good day of boxing so far. Let's hope the Charlo brothers keep it going!

I'd like to see an upset on this card tonight...

Breezy getting no respect. He should be headlining this card. His only loss is the a Belt Holder and he gave AJ the fight of his life and AJ wont even give him the rematch and Wilder wont even speak his name. They ducking Breezy.

Wilder selling the Fury fight... Put boxing back on the map in America?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back