Paulo Costa already back at the gym

Well he should be, it’s not like he was at the fight...

exactly.
he tried to "save his gas" for later...
problem is, he didn't count that there would be no later if he didn't attack.

stupid move.
But that's how you learn.
To be fair, if he pushed hard out the gate he'd only have been KO'd sooner. But it was def not a good plan. I'm not sure, with his skillset, would have been a good gameplan to actually win.

Why didn’t Costa decide, after round one, hey this guy is a better striker than me, he has. 80 fucking kick boxing fights and has won 74 out of 80 of those fights. So yeah he’s pretty good, but I’m a mixed martial artist. I can wrestle, I can use bjj, Izzy fought costa with zero fear of takedown. Hence why Gastelum gave Izzy a better fight. Gas has wrestling threats and take down. This is the only way you beat Izzy, if Jones were to fight him. Jones would take him down and merc him. You’re not gonna outstrike a world class striker, I think that’s why Izzy was afraid of Romero more so than Costa, Romero has that wrestling pedigree, Costa doesn’t.

He should lay off the weights and shed some of that unnecessary muscle. Dude looked like a statue in there.

He got to pump up that ego again after what izzy did to him.

lot of shitty attitudes out there.

paulo isnt even from a mma background he did quite well all in his career. dude needs to improve which he is trying to do. izzy just on another lvl sometimes thats just the way life is.

He needs to just fucking quit. He won’t ever be the champion.

As expected, it was a bad loss but such is the game.

Whom do you think he scraps with next? Till, Edmen, Brunson? Gastelum?

Personally I'd toss Edmen in there!
edmen is like a cheap version of adesanya
would be a great fight

As expected, it was a bad loss but such is the game.

Whom do you think he scraps with next? Till, Edmen, Brunson? Gastelum?

Personally I'd toss Edmen in there!

Edmen! Come on Edmen needs a big step dowm to build his way up again. Costa should get the loser of Whittaker vs Cannonier. Perfect fight to see where he's at and both coming of a loss. 1 or 2 big wins after and Costa is back challenging for the title. Btw even after that pathetic performance from Costa, he would absolutely annihilate Edmen.

ezgif-4-c01579d98d48.gif

Back in the gym to learn techniques he won't actually implement during fight night! Cool!

Btw even after that pathetic performance from Costa, he would absolutely annihilate Edmen.

<{jackyeah}>

But prolly Brunson, less he waits for the bounce back on Whittaker v Cannonier, or one of the others mentioned. I was going to closest avail who wasn't booked for a quick Costa scrap.

He should start an Onlyfans page for all the dudes who are gay for him.

Go home and rest you fool.
Must let the brain swelling go and heal reasonably. No lifting any more than a fork

Back