Paulie Malignaggi: I watch mma,they deserve more money!

My brother knows paul, he visits his bar whenever he comes. He's not the best of boxers, but he's a big name, sorta

No it's not but they did show the ultimate fighter and kickboxing is on the tv on a weekly basis. So yes, if I can see a superior martial art I will choose that.

And ppv doesn't sell in Europe. So before opening your mouth learn how to use your brain.

You said that there is no boxing on TV in your country, but boxing is much bigger than MMA worldwide. I was waiting for your stupid ass to say that MMA is on TV but not boxing.

You said that there is no boxing on TV in your country, but boxing is much bigger than MMA worldwide. I was waiting for your stupid ass to say that MMA is on TV but not boxing.

You must be one of them Murricans that never left the continent. Let alone stand finish school. Boxing is represented by the Klitschkos here as I pointed out before, you retarded slab of human.

MMA is hardly mainstream but neither is boxing, unless you count the overweight sluggers on Eurosport.

It's admirable defending a sport, but know what you talk about. Unless you live in a country you are in no way able to judge

"I have no college education but I consider myself a pretty smart individual."

I'm outta here..

You must be one of them Murricans that never left the continent. Let alone stand finish school. Boxing is represented by the Klitschkos here as I pointed out before, you retarded slab of human.

MMA is hardly mainstream but neither is boxing, unless you count the overweight sluggers on Eurosport.

It's admirable defending a sport, but know what you talk about. Unless you live in a country you are in no way able to judge

My point stands, you tried to shit on boxing and say its not available in your country, guess what MMA isn't either idiot. I could see if you lived in Brazil or Canada, but boxing is def. bigger than MMA in Europe.

My point stands, you tried to shit on boxing and say its not available in your country, guess what MMA isn't either idiot. I could see if you lived in Brazil or Canada, but boxing is def. bigger than MMA in Europe.

I never shit on boxing nor do I want to. I trained boxing and kickboxing, the fact is just simple. The Zab Judahs, Amir Khans and others are just not famous. Most people however know about CroCop (kickboxing), Overeem and Spong and therefore educating themselves on MMA (in)directly.

So no, your superstars and heroes are not mine. And I do watch the big boxing events just don't invest time on it daily like I do with MMA. My chosen sport.

Oh yeah, in my city there are 4 boxing gyms and 13 MMA gyms.

Now take your boxing mag, have a wank and fuck yourself

Unless your trolling then:

bunk-the-wire.gif

some people dont know them, whats wrong with that

some people dont know them, whats wrong with that

Guy's overestimating how known boxing names are. Like MMA, boxing is a sport where the mainstream likes to pretend they follow but never catch up on. People at work were talking (kinda?) about the Mayweather fight, but they didn't know who he was fighting or anyone else on the card. Then they got hyped about Rampage fighting soon. They thought he was fighting on a UFC event though.

Guy's overestimating how known boxing names are. Like MMA, boxing is a sport where the mainstream likes to pretend they follow but never catch up on. People at work were talking (kinda?) about the Mayweather fight, but they didn't know who he was fighting or anyone else on the card. Then they got hyped about Rampage fighting soon. They thought he was fighting on a UFC event though.

speak for yourself, Mayweather is a very very big name and hes known well where i'm from.

"I want you to know, that I don

Paulie is more popular than the vast majority of MMA fighters and probably has more money than the vast majority as well, despite never really reaching that elite level of boxing.

Goes to show you that MMA is still leagues behind boxing in terms of popularity and money making, despite all the mud Dana slings.

Lol stop spouting this BS you idiot. Paulie is not more well known than most MMA fighters.

To give an example, compare him to Kenny Florian. Both guys fought a bunch of great fighters but never reached the top and then became commentators.

Paulie Twitter followers = 80k
Kenny Twitter followers = 200k

I know it's not a perfect way to judge popularity but twitter followers are a great way to gauge who's popular and who's not.

Hell, Conor McGregor has two fights in the UFC and is already more popular than Paulie he has over 100,000 followers.

People on here highly overestimate how well casuals know boxing, it's a niche sport just like MMA. I guarantee you not ONE of my friends knows who Paulie is or anyone other than Mayweather/PAC/maybe Canelo.

Meanwhile they all could name several MMA fighters and just watch a free show here or there or come for huge PPVs like Silva/Jones.

Rant over. At least come with some facts to back that stupid statement.

Paulie is more popular than the vast majority of MMA fighters and probably has more money than the vast majority as well, despite never really reaching that elite level of boxing.

Goes to show you that MMA is still leagues behind boxing in terms of popularity and money making, despite all the mud Dana slings.
How long has Boxing been around for?

Lol stop spouting this BS you idiot. Paulie is not more well known than most MMA fighters.

To give an example, compare him to Kenny Florian. Both guys fought a bunch of great fighters but never reached the top and then became commentators.

Paulie Twitter followers = 80k
Kenny Twitter followers = 200k

I know it's not a perfect way to judge popularity but twitter followers are a great way to gauge who's popular and who's not.

Hell, Conor McGregor has two fights in the UFC and is already more popular than Paulie he has over 100,000 followers.

People on here highly overestimate how well casuals know boxing, it's a niche sport just like MMA. I guarantee you not ONE of my friends knows who Paulie is or anyone other than Mayweather/PAC/maybe Canelo.

Meanwhile they all could name several MMA fighters and just watch a free show here or there or come for huge PPVs like Silva/Jones.

Rant over. At least come with some facts to back that stupid statement.

He's probably more famous now for being an announcer at this point. But I agree he never was all that popular. People probably just know him based off of who has fought, he's been in there with some popular fighters. He was never a marquee name or anything.

Back