Paulie Malignaggi: I watch mma,they deserve more money!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Paulie is an mma fan and shares his thoughts on mma and wants to see mma fighters get paid more:

Now I know who Paulie Malignaggi is.

Wow.

Never heard of him.

WTF!!!!

Dude is one of the biggest names in boxing!!!

He has fought whos who of boxing including Zab Judah,Amir Khan,Adrien Broner,Ricky Hatton just to name a few!

I don't watch boxing. I haven't heard of any of those people.

I don't watch boxing. I haven't heard of any of those people.

Unless your trolling then:

bunk-the-wire.gif

Paulie is more popular than the vast majority of MMA fighters and probably has more money than the vast majority as well, despite never really reaching that elite level of boxing.

Goes to show you that MMA is still leagues behind boxing in terms of popularity and money making, despite all the mud Dana slings.

Now I know who Paulie Malignaggi is.

Wow.

Never heard of him.

:rolleyes:

One of the biggest names in boxing is giving props to MMA and paying respect while offering valuable insight and all you have to say is "never heard of him"?

No wonder boxing fans still regard MMA fans as worthless pieces of trash.

This guy isn't even close to being a top,top boxer...

His pay $1.125 million for the fight he had against broner on showtime I believe.

Is pathetic how most UFC fighters don't get close to that....

Paulie is more popular than the vast majority of MMA fighters and probably has more money than the vast majority as well, despite never really reaching that elite level of boxing.

Paulie is also more popular and makes more money than a lot of boxers who are better than him.

His pay

$1.125 mil

Lol, yup. Paulie is a good fighter and has incredible amounts of heart, but he's not at the elite level. Yet he still makes more than the best of the best MMA fighters.

WTF!!!!

Dude is one of the biggest names in boxing!!!

He has fought whos who of boxing including Zab Judah,Amir Khan,Adrien Broner,Ricky Hatton just to name a few!

Don't watch boxing anymore, have only heard of Ricky Halton and Adrien Broner.

Good that he's into MMA though.

His pay $1.125 million for the fight he had against broner on showtime I believe.

Is pathetic how most UFC fighters don't get close to that....

$1.125 million BEFORE sponsors and of course, backroom bonuses

Props to him for showing respect. He's still annoying as hell though, was kinda glad to see Porter knock that big mouth guido out.

Broner beat his ass, was strange, because then Maidana beats Broner ass, and Maidana is not THAAAT good.

Back