Paulie Malignaggi: I watch mma,they deserve more money!

Lol, I love how everyone is a fan merely because he says he watches MMA.

If he said he didn't like MMA the same people posting in this thread would be calling him a pillow fisted guido douche who gets opportunities because of his mouth.

Paulie is more popular than the vast majority of MMA fighters and probably has more money than the vast majority as well, despite never really reaching that elite level of boxing.

Goes to show you that MMA is still leagues behind boxing in terms of popularity and money making, despite all the mud Dana slings.

Paulie himself said the UFC sells more in the US than boxing.

The UFC has sold more PPVs than boxing in every year since 2007.

Paulie's rants are hilarious. H

LOL... such a quick and hilarious answer....

I didn't know either as I am pretty much a casual fan of boxing these days.

A casual fan hasn't even heard of this guy and yet posters are aggressively butt-hurt in this thread because people who don't follow boxing have never heard of him?

Its obvious this guy isn't as big a name outside of boxing as some people in this thread think he is.

A casual fan hasn't even heard of this guy and yet posters are aggressively butt-hurt in this thread because people who don't follow boxing have never heard of him?

Its obvious this guy isn't as big a name outside of boxing as some people in this thread think he is.

I'm not a very big boxing fan but I've been aware of who he is for a while now. Like others have said, he commentates for big fights often so it's hard to miss him if you watch a couple of the bigger boxing fights. I watch a ton of MMA, pretty much at least 1 event a week, and I watch boxing maybe once a month or so.

Some bitter motherfuckers in this thread, whaaaa whaaaaa never heard of him!

This guy is saying what everyone knows

The UFC is now worth 3.5 billion and they still can't pay their fighters properly

The sooner a Fighters Union is established the better

I'm really torn with my opinion on Paulie. This interview was good, he sounded sincere in giving MMA fighters props, better pay, etc., but he had me scratching my head when he came out before the Porter fight saying that Pacquiao had low fight IQ.

:rolleyes:

One of the biggest names in boxing is giving props to MMA and paying respect while offering valuable insight and all you have to say is "never heard of him"?

No wonder boxing fans still regard MMA fans as worthless pieces of trash.

Bunch of sorry ass fans in here

I don't watch boxing. I haven't heard of any of those people.

HeadShake.gif

No wonder boxing fans still regard MMA fans as worthless pieces of trash.

And how many purely-boxing fans know who Fedor is?

Don't be a hetard. It's not unusual to not know "big names" in sports that you do not watch.

WTF!!!!

Dude is one of the biggest names in boxing!!!

He has fought whos who of boxing including Zab Judah,Amir Khan,Adrien Broner,Ricky Hatton just to name a few![/

Don't bother explaining bro, they don't care or have ever cared about boxing it just their little mma fanboy attitude they gonna give you when responding to your post

What the fuck, I didn't even know he fought twice since Broner took his belt and his girl... I swear I was becoming a casual boxing fan but I guess I'm less than that

I agree with everything he said also. The biggest names in boxing sell much more than the biggest names in MMA tho, and PPV sales seem to be on a decline so I don't think anything's gunna change soon

never heard of em but good for him for calling out dana whites scummy promotion

This guy is saying what everyone knows

The UFC is now worth 3.5 billion and they still can't pay their fighters properly

The sooner a Fighters Union is established the better

Its undeniable that the fighters need some kind of bargaining power. The power gap between the fighters and Zuffa is much too large.

Some of you bitches are overreacting n shit. How many Boxing fans know who Fedor is?

But carry on

It's true they need to start a fundraising empire to support MMA fighters equivalent to girl scout cookies monopoly. :icon_lol:

Back