Paulie Just Got Fired From Showtime

That would take considerably more work but I'm with you on per capita being more precisely measured per number of rated active boxers per division per nation/ethnic group. All 17 divisions would have to be accounted for. For now though the averages would look like this from the whole pools.

Mexico has ~4,000 total rated active boxers in the sport / 17 weight classes = ~235 fighters on average per division

Ukraine has ~300 total rated active boxers in the sport / 17 weight classes = ~18 fighters on average per division

That's 13x more rated active fighters on average per division and Mexico doesn't outnumber the Ukraine that badly in titleholder ratio, it's more like 4:1. I believe Mexico currently has 8 titleholders in the sport and Ukraine has 2 but even if I'm a bit off the difference in ratio wouldn't be anywhere near 13:1.
in know puerto rico has had that stat at points in the past, maybe not now. Only 6 million puerto ricans and it's incredible how many good fighters come out of such a small province.

15897f101d1565744cb6984cd9bdf0ec.jpg

in know puerto rico has had that stat at points in the past, maybe not now. Only 6 million puerto ricans and it's incredible how many good fighters come out of such a small province.
Yeah they have. Puerto Rico has been #1 or #2 recently per capita in terms of the extremely small pool of boxers they have rated and active in the sport right now as a whole divided by their number of titleholders across all 17 divisions. Right now they have even less active boxers than the Ukraine with only 232. Ukraine and Puerto Rico have ranked the highest per capita recently. But, Puerto Rico doesn't have the type of world elite talent currently coming out of Ukraine (mostly out of the 2012 Olympic team).

whether you or i like it or not, some change is definitely in the air. They are talking defunding and abolishing police in my city, it's kind of insane because seattle is out of control already. I don't like cops either, i've been harassed and frisked, I got a taste of who they are but, we have alot of assholes out here right now rubbing their palms together and saying "yeah, abolish the police". Seattle is a warzone now, the chop/chaz thing we had was a circus that killed a couple people, as I predicted. It's hard to even go anywhere without someone trying to steal your shit, ask you for money or some way or another try to fuck with you and people want the leash totally taken off these assholes? That's insane, these assholes don't respect much of anyone, let alone themselves but they do often react deferentially to police, you take that away and you'll have total chaos.

What needs to be done with these unstable police, many who do things like this guy did to floyd and people way more innocent than floyd, beating and raping people with impunity. They have terrorized communities and not just black communities, i saw an interesting stat that said Native Americans lead the list of cop murders, amazing when you consider we're only 1 percent of the population. What the police need is a different type of training, a different type of person in that seat too, stop hiring unstable men with all kinds of grudges and issues be cops, guys who are eager for trouble, eager to shoot and hurt and rape people. I seriously think it's intentional to hire a personality like that, the same way any other field hires other personality types, you can't change those people. Start over, keep the ones that will fall in line, retrain everyone and make punishments for people who abuse their power. You can't say the shit doesn't exist, half the people I know tell me stories. Right now, the police are criminals on the other side of the law and that needs to change. It won't happen overnight but if it doesn't happen, we're headed towards possible civil war.
I don't care for cops either.
I've been pulled over 5 times in a month before, patted down and all.
But your right.

I agree with you to an extent. The problem is that they are forced to hire weak people. They have to hire a certain amount of this color that color and women.
A weak person will hurt and abuse others before a strong person. Because they have new found power.
The cops back in the day would take off their gun and have a fair fist fight, (they usually won because they were in tremendous shape) and would let a person go for little things. They were also more helpful around the community.

Now they have lowered the bar for the sake of liberal progresiveness and it shows.

The argument was already provided. Nobody is going to keep spamming facts at somebody who lacks the capacity to understand them.
Plus I'm still cracking up at "joe lewis" fighting for the country.

Why do you pretend to love this country? If anybody is a commie it's you.
This is exactly what I mean. You can't even spell constitution. Never speak of freedom or American rights again. You have no idea how they work.
NO. Look at this anti liberty fool trying to justify a police state and abuse of powers while talking about how he loves freedom.
Ok False Patriot....
Joe Lewis did his duty and helped his fellow Americans. He was a hero and doesn't deserve to be mocked and laughed at.

I don't like cops, I don't like weak rent a thugs that pray on pregnant women and I don't care for cucks that worship these low lives.

But I do love freedom.
And you have the freedom to go jump in creek captain cuck.

Your position is uber eats providing an app that identifies minority owned business is segregation? Yeah, I don’t think so. You need to study the history of segregation.
You are fake news.

Uber eats wont charge you if you buy from a black business.

That is not equal, it is discrimination based on race. Deal with it cuck.

But your right.

I agree with you to an extent. The problem is that they are forced to hire weak people. They have to hire a certain amount of this color that color and women.
A weak person will hurt and abuse others before a strong person. Because they have new found power.
The cops back in the day would take off their gun and have a fair fist fight, (they usually won because they were in tremendous shape) and would let a person go for little things. They were also more helpful around the community.

Now they have lowered the bar for the sake of liberal progresiveness and it shows.
5 times in a month? Are you a felon or something?

Joe Lewis did his duty and helped his fellow Americans. He was a hero and doesn't deserve to be mocked and laughed at.

I don't like cops, I don't like weak rent a thugs that pray on pregnant women and I don't care for cucks that worship these low lives.

But I do love freedom.
And you have the freedom to go jump in creek captain cuck.
He is such your hero, you dont even know his name. Just stop...

Too bad they didnt give you the George Floyd treatment. May you get the same treatment you justify for others the next time they pull you over . Truly disgusting.

You dont love freedom. You sound like a tool bag. You litterally just supported segregation. You support totalitarian police state tactics. You support the abuse of the separation of powers. You support violations of cruel and unusual punishment. You support violations of due process.
Stop misusing the word freedom. A true patriot or veteran would spit on a want to be such as yourself.

But your right.

I think cops in different regions are different too, which is why i don't get the logic behind attacking seattle police who, through their own fault, were already under strict federal supervision and not really doing much work at all currently. Before the Floyd incident, they were letting everything run wild because they don't want to lose their jobs, which was a serious concern over incidents happening a decade or so ago. However, today, they basically are hands off, so to even further weaken that turns seattle into the shithole it's becoming and has many people speaking of just leaving, which you can't blame them. Plenty of people just want to do their work and raise their family and the town is overrun with psychos and maniacs. Post-floyd, we have groups fighting police, burning squadcars and damaging precincts, which would make some sense if these recent incidents happened here but they didn't. And to be honest, the only reason their aren't more dead bodies and abuse incidents against these stupid kids who are attacking cops is because the police are using a lot of restraint but I can see it going sideways real quick.

As far as weak people, sure, cops don't always seem fit or up to the job. There was an incident a few years ago of a girl pushing a male cop around to where he had to punch her because he didn't have the physical strength to do otherwise, how did he even get on the force? Female cops are often useless too, i remember when i did security, when i saw male cops coming, I usually knew that things would go smoothly but anytime I saw a female, i'd prepare myself for some dyke overcompensating and talking shit, just a little extra drama every time a woman came. On the other hand, the cops would give me tips on how to abuse people without getting caught, "don't say choked Pete, say apprehended" and then give me a thumbs up. Gee, thanks!

Mexico vs Ukraine Head-to-Head
(number of active rated fighters per division per country & number of major titleholders per country in the traditional 8 weight classes)

Flyweight - Mexico has 198 fighters in the 746 pool. Ukraine only has 1. That single fighter is also a current titleholder for Ukraine (Dalakian). Mexico's titleholder is Julio Cesar Martinez.

Bantamweight - Mexico has 241 fighters in the 1,031 pool. Ukraine has 0.

Featherweight - Mexico has 365 fighters in the 1,570 pool. Ukraine only has 8. Is Santa Cruz still a titleholder here for Mexico? He shouldn't be as he now holds the same title (WBA "Super") in a higher division (Super Featherweight) and according to the WBA's rules this isn't permitted.

Lightweight - Mexico has 515 fighters in the 2,163 pool. Ukraine only has 11. Lomachenko is Ukraine's unified titleholder, consensus #1 in the division, and a highly rated P4Per.

Welterweight - Mexico has 350 fighters in the 2,182 pool. Ukraine has just 44.

Middleweight - Mexico has 206 fighters in the 1,607 pool. Ukraine again has only 44. Canelo is Mexico's titleholder, consensus #1 in the division, and a highly rated P4Per.

Light Heavyweight - Mexico has 80 fighters in the 1,158 pool. Ukraine has only 32.

Heavyweight - Mexico has 138 fighters in the 1,345 pool. Ukraine has just 30.

Conclusion: Mexico's current “dominance” has been largely overstated. Even with the sheer number of participants (active rated boxers) strongly in their favor, meaning they have exponentially more to work with in every division, they only manage to match Ukraine in titleholder production in the original 8 divisions. The Junior/Super divisions would have to be brought in for Mexico to handily overtake the heavily disadvantaged Ukraine and those weight classes are historically viewed as lesser divisions.

What's more, per capita, they're clearly not on Ukraine's level in terms of titleholder production efficiency. For instance, at Flyweight, Ukraine's only fighter in the entire division is a titleholder and at Lightweight they have less than a dozen fighters there with one of them also being not just a titleholder but the top dog.

Last edited:
Who are you talking about?
"I am your real dad" is one... in fact st least he is standing by it and has posted his support for the killing of Floyd in this thread.
The other one is too sensative and wouldn't stand by it anyways so I won't mention their name.

Ok

Doesn't really change the fact that everyday Americans fought and died. Its about helping each other in a time of need, it wasn't time to be selfish and scared.
Clay chose not to help his fellows, he chose to be scared.

Maybe you want to tell that to the 500k that returned physically and/or psychologically damaged.

Nothing good came out of it. One of the biggest disasters in human history. When the US realized it, it was already too late.
I think if the US went to war vs. let's say Iran, you'd probably be the first one to find a way to back out before they send you over.

They ran him over too and called him the N word while doing it....Retired Cop

I've not heard anything of the sort except in the WR---but not with any evidence. Ran over him? N-word? When did these revelations come out (since there was nothing of the sort said for at least months)?

And they won't even watch the video because they don't want to know. Pathetic.

I watched a few minutes, tend to agree with Paulie (again, only watched two minutes about the tweets with some bitch reading them like they were bad or evil or racist---lol). Not sure where he went after two minutes, but he said it's money, not race. Economic strife is what is holding people back. I can accept that. Lack of education and such due to that. Your economic condition. But that's all races. There is no systemic racism holding black people back in the US in 2020. That's a weak man's excuse. Period. Cry all you want about it (not you specifically, speaking in generalities), but I know and speak the truth. And even penniless, you can educate yourself and become very comfortable, if not straight wealthy, through self-discipline and hard work.

And the reason I know that to be true, is that I know immigrants who came here with nothing and they are millionaires within their own lifetime. Weird that they didn't run into any of that, given a couple of them are African. Isn't that strange? Nigeria and Ghana, show up with nothing but incredible skills in mathematics or engineering and the man doesn't keep you down, he makes you rich.
lol
Also know immigrants from all over the globe with similar results (India, China, Thailand). And they were dirt poor when they got here. Crazy they ducked all this "systemic" bullshit, right?
Again, it's just a weak ass excuse by weak ass men who chose not to educate themselves or work hard and are upset with their lot in life, which they guaranteed to be shit when they made the aforementioned choices not to educate themselves and work hard. It's still 100% guaranteed to make you very comfortable in this country. Make good decisions, get good results.

I've been debating all day on whether I should cancel Showtime. Watching UFC tonight. Boo! I so wanted boxing to stay out of this nonsense. Do that shit on your own time, not on my dime. Or my dime disappears.

Last edited:
I've not heard anything of the sort except in the WR---but not with any evidence. Ran over him? N-word? When did these revelations come out (since there was nothing of the sort said for at least months)?

I watched a few minutes, tend to agree with Paulie (again, only watched two minutes about the tweets with some bitch reading them like they were bad or evil or racist---lol). Not sure where he went after two minutes, but he said it's money, not race. Economic strife is what is holding people back. I can accept that. Lack of education and such due to that. Your economic condition. But that's all races. There is no systemic racism holding black people back in the US in 2020. That's a weak man's excuse. Period. Cry all you want about it (not you specifically, speaking in generalities), but I know and speak the truth. And even penniless, you can educate yourself and become very comfortable, if not straight wealthy, through self-discipline and hard work.

And the reason I know that to be true, is that I know immigrants who came here with nothing and they are millionaires within their own lifetime. Weird that they didn't run into any of that, given a couple of them are African. Isn't that strange? Nigeria and Ghana, show up with nothing but incredible skills in mathematics or engineering and the man doesn't keep you down, he makes you rich.
lol
Also know immigrants from all over the globe with similar results (India, China, Thailand). And they were dirt poor when they got here. Crazy they ducked all this "systemic" bullshit, right?
Again, it's just a weak ass excuse by weak ass men who chose not to educate themselves or work hard and are upset with their lot in life, which they guaranteed to be shit when they made the aforementioned choices not to educate themselves and work hard. It's still 100% guaranteed to make you very comfortable in this country. Make good decisions, get good results.

I've been debating all day on whether I should cancel Showtime. Watching UFC tonight. Boo! I so wanted boxing to stay out of this nonsense. Do that shit on your own time, not on my dime. Or my dime disappears.
Here you go dude taping it stated he said it....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/mcmichaels-hearing-ahmaud-arbery/index.html

You honestly think those country bumpkin inbreds would of chased down and shot a white jogger???? You honestly needed that link to suspect racism on that one?

Here you go dude taping it stated he said it....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/mcmichaels-hearing-ahmaud-arbery/index.html

You honestly think those country bumpkin inbreds would of chased down and shot a white jogger???? You honestly needed that link to suspect racism on that one?
Are you honestly still calling him a "jogger"?

OK, so the slur is a lie. He never heard that or just forgot to mention it in the previous 800 questionings?
"On cross-examination, Dial testified Bryan mentioned the slur in a May 13 GBI interview, and to Dial's knowledge, Bryan had not previously made the allegation, including during a May 11 interview."

So that's total bullshit. Made it up.

And I don't see anything about running him over at all in the link and have never heard anything of the sort, so...
<BC1>

OK, so the slur is a lie. He never heard that or just forgot to mention it in the previous 800 questionings?
"On cross-examination, Dial testified Bryan mentioned the slur in a May 13 GBI interview, and to Dial's knowledge, Bryan had not previously made the allegation, including during a May 11 interview."

And I don't see anything about running him over at all in the link and have never heard anything of the sort, so...
<BC1>
See the denial continues. You purposely ignoring the part of the article where they have social media post of the killers stating they hate N words. Or did you not read the whole thing.
Asks for proof...Gets 1st hand witness testimony from one of their buddies. Of course you dont believe it because your ridiculous agenda is racism isnt real.

Tell you what maybe Paulie was under performing at work. Maybe he made a mess in the Showtime lunch room. Maybe they know more racist stuff he said 1st hand you are not privy too. Prove Showtime is discriminating against Paulie strictly because hes white. Maybe they dont like his accent or voice.. See I can play the same denial game you do. Difference is it's a one way street. Racism is easy for you to see no matter how small it is when its white Paulie.
Meanwhile you will make every excuse in the book for a modern day lynching
@nac386 Now you have a 3ed person to the question you asked me earlier...SMH

Last edited:

<BC1>
Georgia State special investigators have physical evidence of him being hit and reported as such. Deny that lol
Screenshot_20200801-235303_Samsung Internet.jpg
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ry-vehicle-shot-dead-yelled/story?id=71066667

Back